Hoth Rebel Assault: ROLO Special Mission

iqvj3j1rge5x.png

What squad did you use?

Replies

• Usually Revan, GMY, and the rest don’t matter
  • Usually Revan, GMY, and the rest don’t matter

thought about them, but wanted a more iconic squad :)
  • Richfxxx
    441 posts Member
    ROLO with CLS, chewie, raid han, R2.

That iconic enough lol
  • Both your squad @Richfxxx and yours @DuneSeaFarmer are leaving you short changed for a combat mission. I’ve always viewed phase 6 as rogue 1, Rebels, Resistance and the special, for which I use Jedi.

These days I could replace either Resistance or Jedi with Ewoks, Old Republic but I would never take toons away from the Rebel / rogue 1 combat missions for the special.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3469 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Both your squad @Richfxxx and yours @DuneSeaFarmer are leaving you short changed for a combat mission. I’ve always viewed phase 6 as rogue 1, Rebels, Resistance and the special, for which I use Jedi.

These days I could replace either Resistance or Jedi with Ewoks, Old Republic but I would never take toons away from the Rebel / rogue 1 combat missions for the special.

92% Crit chance on Raid Han is wicked fun though :) But yeah, it's a coin toss. Actually forgot about the Rogue One Mission lol
  • We’re pretty reliable for 45⭐️ But still need decent scores in all combat missions to get it, even at 199M GP.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3469 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    We're 127GP and we have been keeping at 32* so far. But yeah every little bit counts.
  • TY for your reminder ;)

pylw886k62a7.png

• TVF
    31657 posts Member
    It's weird to consider Chaze iconic for the Battle of Hoth....
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of the change to the shipment tab. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • yeah more of a mashup lol
  • dhrml59icowo.png
  • Richfxxx
    441 posts Member
    Both your squad @Richfxxx and yours @DuneSeaFarmer are leaving you short changed for a combat mission. I’ve always viewed phase 6 as rogue 1, Rebels, Resistance and the special, for which I use Jedi.

I’m lucky enough to have squad depth that I can do iconic lineup for fun and still complete combat missions. Use Rogue 1, Phoenix, Jedi for combat missions then my icon lineup
  • I always forget Phoenix would count for the rebel mission. I usually donate them all to platoons thinking “their mission is in phase 5”.
  • Beoccalt
    30 posts Member
    Does not matter for new players. With 1 ROLO shard per mission now I am looking at nearly 2 years away in a casual guild. We got 9 this past week.
    The bright side is that I have one less team for me to gear for I guess ;^P
  • Vendi1983
    4909 posts Member
    But you have the ROLO Galactic Bounty too. 10-20 shards per month. I do one IPD, one ROLO each time now that Wampa is 7*.