Only one question for Q&A but I have more

Roahn
231 posts Member
Here are the other questions I have:

Why should I spend anymore money on this game? (Clearly the game has made a shift to PVP with no regard to new content.)
What do you intend to do about the lack of content in the game? (New characters and the event to get them isn't really new content to me.)
Can you improve or change the animations of new characters? (They kinda seem lack luster compared to other similar games.)
Will there be and when will the mythic versions of Rancor and HAAT raids be released?
Will you add a KOTOR table for missions? (If you do please make them story driven.)
Will you change the Galactic War table to Galactic Conquest and make the missions story driven, more difficult, character specific and give better rewards?
When and will you add new missions to both Lightside and Darkside missions? (Could you please make them more story driven.)
Will you add a better way to earn more ally points? (Seeing as you can now use them to purchase a gear item in the Crystal store.)
Will you add a raid that utilizes both characters and ships?
Will you add a missions table exclusive to long time players? (So as to reward those who've been playing this game for so long. Which would also give an incentive for new players to keep playing.)