I love Anakin, but Anakin hates me

2Next

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I changed my avatar to Anakin, and the very next refresh, he appeared in shipments.
    Coincidence? I don't think so!
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Using all three nodes I have a seven star anakin. Using about 1000 purple crystals a day on him I was able to do the following last tuesday I was 68/85, next day 82/85, then 9/100 , then 29/100 (awesome day), 42, 54, 67, 81, 100 today (last two from shard shop using garbage GW shards). I would do the 50 and 100 refreshes on all three nodes. His drop rate is 33 pct just like the others. Don't despair. I copied this off on my get anakin sheet I have been carrying around for 3 weeks. I had bought the pack to activate him last jedi event. I love him btw.
  • irvvri
    152 posts Member
    I've been farming anakin for almost two months now and I've just barely hit ~35/80 shards. :[ I can't imagine it'll get any better from here
  • D4GG3R
    17 posts Member
    I can't win 3 stars in dark side hard geonosis 7-D for the life of me. Kit Fisto counters all my characters to death. Any suggestions? My allies suck to be honest, so not much help from the 6th slot. I want to be able to SIM card this stupid level. GRRRRR
  • D4GG3R wrote: »
    I can't win 3 stars in dark side hard geonosis 7-D for the life of me. Kit Fisto counters all my characters to death. Any suggestions? My allies suck to be honest, so not much help from the 6th slot. I want to be able to SIM card this stupid level. GRRRRR

Borrow a Darth maul or a maxed poggle or old daka. Do you have a good poggle or daka?
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Gotta love Snips :smiley:

If you hate farming gear now, just wait. If the game follows other like it, the orange/yellow gear will be 50 and then 100 pieces for one piece of gear.

At least with shards there is a final amount you are shooting for no matter what the level cap and gear req's eventually become.

And some of the gear we have to farm is for a small amount of stats which at high level don't mean nearly as much as a 7th star.

I highly doubt that long term farms like Rey and Annie will ever be moved into shipments. Too much backlash. So if you want them, start now.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • D4GG3R wrote: »

335998188 add me to your ally list and i will use my Poggle for my challenges and cantina tomorrow. He is maxed but 6*. Dont have 1000000 credits:)
  • Ciel_6
    178 posts Member
    Qeltar wrote: »
    I changed my avatar to Anakin, and the very next refresh, he appeared in shipments.
    Coincidence? I don't think so!

Lol. No, that is not coincidence. The will of the force!