What's happening to my bug :). GG and IPD

Sarbitar
263 posts Member
I have a question - is it possible to know what is happening to my bug :)?

I've put a bug in a bug section here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Imperial-Probe-Droid-fill-ENEMY-TM-and-does-not-reset-GG/m-p/7881251#M26796

It was flagged as a bug, but that's the end of the story. In the bug forum the guy says that other than flagging it as a bug he can't do nothing else. It's clearly documented, always reproduced as shown in the movies so there's no innacuracy here.

One bug is known for two months, the other for a month. As for a bug for one of GG's main abilities (not resetting his cooldown and not giving him proper bonus turn) one would think that this is important issue. So far nothing, there's no fix, and the bug isn't even displayed as a known issue. So when you see small bug fixes for scarif, resistance pilot or chopper you begin to wonder a little.

So is there any other place I could search for information about full known issues etc (other than browsing through Game Updates - but I've been there and nothing)? I'm not trying to start a complain conversation (even though it may look like that :)) - just wanted to know if it's possible to see if there are any hopes of resolving it or was it abandoned etc.

Thank You.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You should be asking there. Discussing bugs and issues at Answers HQ helps highlight the issue.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>