I found a possible unintended interaction in JKR vs Padmé matchups

Omeah
961 posts Member
It was weird to see, but sometimes Padmé can defeat JKR. This is quite obviously not intended, this is why I propose a kit touch-up for JKR, Jolee and GMY.

JKR: Pretty straightforward update to his leader: Whenever a Jedi ally attacks out of turn, they recover 100% Protection. If they already had 100% Protection, gain Protection Up (100%). Whenever a Jedi ally starts their turn, ends their turn, uses an ability, is hit, evades, gains a buff, gains a debuff, loses a buff, loses a debuff, loses Foresight, they immediately gain Foresight.

Jolee: Somehow Jolee can die, which is clearly not what the devs had in mind when they created his kit. I propose:
Don’t Interrupt Me: Whenever Jolee falls below 100% Health, Jolee regains 100% Health. Whenever Jolee falls below 100% Health, Jolee recovers 100% Protection and gains Protection Up (200%) for 5 turns. Whenever Jolee dies he is instantly revived. This revive cannot be prevented. When Jolee has more than 1% Health, Jolee is immune to debuffs, when Jolee has Protection, Jolee is immune to damage.

GMY: He’s the most balanced out of these three, but I propose we solidify his place in the meta, since sometimes someone else is allowed to take a turn: Battle Meditation: Whenever GMY takes a turn or a bonus turn, he immediately gains a bonus turn.

Thoughts?

Replies

• Lio
    1003 posts Member
    .............why would it be unintended for Padme to beat JKR?

And you're proposing making JKR even more OP. I'm sure that will go over well. Can't wait to see the other comments.
  • Op is obviously joking
  • JMG680
    83 posts Member
    Lio wrote: »

And you're proposing making JKR even more OP. I'm sure that will go over well. Can't wait to see the other comments.

I think OP was being Sarcastic.
  • yohann269
    375 posts Member
    I don't think JKR needs any kit updates. If you are losing on Offense with JKR vs Padme then you need to read up on the kits and adjust your strategy
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Op is obviously joking

You don't say
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Yoda needs a new ability.

Is this your chair?: Every turn, Yoda Force pushes a Senate Dias Dish at the opposing team doing 100% damage and applying daze and stun for 2 turns. If Sidious or Palpatine is on the opposing team, cackling doom can be applied turning GMY into Hoda for 1 turn.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member

yohann269 wrote: »
    I don't think JKR needs any kit updates. If you are losing on Offense with JKR vs Padme then you need to read up on the kits and adjust your strategy

@yohann269 and @Lio , OP was obviously being sarcastic, there’s no way someone would seriously say that and mean it for real. I can never pick up on sarcasm, but I saw it clearly here.😂
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    Op is obviously joking

It's literally almost impossible to tell here.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I remember when jolee came out, people were saying he is garbage...

Sometimes i use my CLS team against Jolee in arena. I shoot jolee many times. Then he has like 10% health left, almost dead. Then jolee takes a turn.
    After his turn he recovered almost all his health and like 30% protection. Like wth...
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Tbirds01 wrote: »

yohann269 wrote: »

@yohann269 and @Lio , OP was obviously being sarcastic, there’s no way someone would seriously say that and mean it for real. I can never pick up on sarcasm, but I saw it clearly here.😂

You don't say
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    Just gonna leave this here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36568 posts Member
    I totally want to fit Poe onto a Padme team now.
  • 🎣 🐠 🎣 🐠
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    @Omeah
    in your touch-up ideas u forgot, that revan and bastilla can switch from dark to light side during the battle and call their supports at each attack they make from their side. Like Talzin can do with fallen units.

And it only costs 1200 crystals per switch...
  • Omeah wrote: »
    It was weird to see, but sometimes Padmé can defeat JKR. This is quite obviously not intended, this is why I propose a kit touch-up for JKR, Jolee and GMY.

JKR: Pretty straightforward update to his leader: Whenever a Jedi ally attacks out of turn, they recover 100% Protection. If they already had 100% Protection, gain Protection Up (100%). Whenever a Jedi ally starts their turn, ends their turn, uses an ability, is hit, evades, gains a buff, gains a debuff, loses a buff, loses a debuff, loses Foresight, they immediately gain Foresight.

Jolee: Somehow Jolee can die, which is clearly not what the devs had in mind when they created his kit. I propose:
    Don’t Interrupt Me: Whenever Jolee falls below 100% Health, Jolee regains 100% Health. Whenever Jolee falls below 100% Health, Jolee recovers 100% Protection and gains Protection Up (200%) for 5 turns. Whenever Jolee dies he is instantly revived. This revive cannot be prevented. When Jolee has more than 1% Health, Jolee is immune to debuffs, when Jolee has Protection, Jolee is immune to damage.

GMY: He’s the most balanced out of these three, but I propose we solidify his place in the meta, since sometimes someone else is allowed to take a turn: Battle Meditation: Whenever GMY takes a turn or a bonus turn, he immediately gains a bonus turn.

Thoughts?

**** is wrong with these statements? Anybody? Cause I know JKR is not supposed to be invincible. You do realize what you did to Jolee right? You made him invincible. Hell Darth Nihlus can't even touch him. I vote for this to be closed @KYGO. Padme is supposed to even out the meta not destroy the meta. You lose every once in a while to Padme who gives. Use better mods, add more gear, Zetas etc. There are steps YOU can take to give you better odds.
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    I vote for this to be closed @KYGO.

1) You've tagged someone that isn't a mod thanks to a typo.
    2) Only the OP can request a thread close.
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    @Omeah
    I don't know if it'd be enough, there need to also be rework for Bastilla and Hermit Yoda?
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    @Omeah
    I like it, it gives JKR teams a slightly better chance of winning now.
    rng might still make it difficult for them but one can't expect to win all the time.
  • Great touch ups! Would love to here your thoughts on a DR squad upgrade. Don't get me wrong, It's super fun battling him at the moment, but 33% of the time I accidentally get a win against him. This has to be a bug??
  • InRevanWeTrust
    68 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    There's already a kit touchup in the works happening for Malak.

Malak will have another unique ZETA with final text:

All enemies have 200% less offense, tenacity, defense, potency and 50% less speed unless Malak is present on the enemy team. If Malak is not present each enemy must have 20,000 power or they lose 50% health and protection each turn. *NEW ANIMATION* Jedi enemies will instead explode on screen on their first turn instantly defeating themselves.
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    Bravo, OP, Bravo.

Hardest laugh I’ve had in a while.