Wampas

Where can I find some wampas to fulfill Boba's payout quest ? Any missions with him in it or is it just the TB?

Replies

• You can also find wampa in the tier 5 of the Galactic Bounties event I think
  • Just in TB and Galactic Bounties. Enjoy the grind. I've been working on the BH quests and am only at 5, and need to find me a node with ewoks. Lots of ewoks.
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    Ask you shardmates to put wampa with necromancers on arena. Or it may by in GW but its very rare
  • Ratinira wrote: »
    Ask you shardmates to put wampa with necromancers on arena. Or it may by in GW but its very rare

I wouldn't hold my breath for GW.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Ratinira wrote: »

I wouldn't hold my breath for GW.

^ This. I run GW manually every day for BH payouts and to play with new low geared teams. I don't remember seeing a Wampa there for months. It's random though, so you might get lucky.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    TW or GA if your opponent doesn't pay attention.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    This is the reason I don’t work on the BH quests.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Drop to the 200-300 ranks in arena. Plenty of Wampas hanging out there. This quest took me two weeks to do by dropping in arena.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    @Mr_Sausage would love to be in your shard. My shard in the #200-300 range is 99% zzzRevan. Just with GMY, Bastila, Jolee, and GK occupying different spots in the remaining four circles. I guess that's "diversity" technically.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    This is the reason I don’t work on the BH quests.
    Activate the quest, and let it go in its own time. It ain't quick, but you'll get there. I'm up to 46 wampas.
    Still not a he.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    @Mr_Sausage would love to be in your shard. My shard in the #200-300 range is 99% zzzRevan. Just with GMY, Bastila, Jolee, and GK occupying different spots in the remaining four circles. I guess that's "diversity" technically.

Well I’m in a Feb 2016 shard so it’s not a new shard. I guess you could go lower to find them. Admittedly this quest was a lot easier to do before JKR infected arena, which is when I did it.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »

Lol ally 200 and 300s in arena are ravens
  • Just think, when Geo TB is released, the only sure Wampa source DSTB will come around even less frequently than it does now. The quest is already ridiculously long, in the near future it will be even worse. I finally finished the Wampa count last DSTB, thank the Force.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    I actually found one recently... down in the 500s! :pqc048rnsqls1.png

• Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    Ask a shardmate, both use boba lead, wampa,chan, ee and daka, you both are going to complete the quest on 5/10 battles
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Fahrius wrote: »
    Ask a shardmate, both use boba lead, wampa,chan, ee and daka, you both are going to complete the quest on 5/10 battles
    So:
    1) Locate shardmate who actually has a Wampa, along with EE and Daka - not so common on newer shards
    2) Have your own Wampa, EE.and Daka
    3) Friend them and start chatting - always a carpshoot
    4) Hope they too are masochistic enough to be working on the Bounty Hunter quest - ha!
    5) Manage to away at one another for 5 battles without getting dropped like a stone down the rankings - hahaha!

EzPz! :D
  • ronnio
    69 posts Member
    Or do that for grand arena
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    ronnio wrote: »
    Or do that for grand arena
    That is a more controlled environment at least but Wampas are still rare around 2 mill GP and lower and asking a competitive opponent to place specific defense for your benefit is a long shot. I've only got lucky like that once so far.