Where'd my GA go?

CaptainRex
2840 posts Member
I joined GA yesterday (guaranteed because I was looking at the 2 sections), but now it's gone, as if I didn't join.
262-679-656
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

Replies

• Options
    I didn't even have GA come up as available to join.
  • djgavsta
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Nor me and I never miss it as have multiple players in the same household
  • Dagonsith
    206 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I never even had the opportunity to join. Just wasn't there. Only knew from guild chat that others were signing up but whenever I click on it it's just say no GA available. Figured it was some sort of bug but when I hadn't seen anything on the forums I thought maybe it was an isolated event and that next time around it'd be there.
  • NIGHTMAN
    110 posts Member
    Options
    Same thing happened to me previous TW I was sure i joined and it just disappeared when matchmaking occured
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    I joined GA yesterday (guaranteed because I was looking at the 2 sections), but now it's gone, as if I didn't join.
    262-679-656

Screen gab? That is the only thing that changes their mind, unfortunately. Personally, I think they run them too frequently to be enjoyable.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    I joined a territory war once but it lagged on me so i didn't notice that my multiple presses had logged me both in and out of the war.

Seems fairly plausible that the same may have occurred here.
  • Options
    I bad the same. Two accounts. Entered on both (100% certain of this). But one disappeared as soon as the join period ended.

Luckily it’s just the token fleet ga with crappy rewards, so as to not be too offensive to those who don’t like fleets.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    I joined a territory war once but it lagged on me so i didn't notice that my multiple presses had logged me both in and out of the war.

Seems fairly plausible that the same may have occurred here.

I don’t believe there is any way to unjoin a GA after you’ve joined it.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Also, in TW the leave button is not in the same place as the join button. I actually went back and looked because memory is usually wrong.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH