Where are you from?

124Next

Replies

• Options
    Green Bay, WI, USA

Go Pack Go!
  • Options
    Hudson, Wis. USA, right across the river from the twin cities of Minneapolis/St.Paul.

Nice. Twin Cities area myself.
  • Options
    Split my time between

Hong Kong. So expensive it keeps out certain people that are currently ruining the USA

Beijing. My beauty is there. Lao po. Love north China

Moalboal Philippines. Keep my herem here. Love the Catholic mindset for improving life experiences.

Not bad life for a Bama Boy. War Eagle!!!
  • Options
    My mother's womb
  • Options
    Green Bay, WI, USA

Go Pack Go!

Go Pack Go!

I would love to see a home game but I had to settle for the playoff win over Atlanta during the superbowl run of the 2010 season. Good times.
  • Options
    @Bthtubshttr55
    I haven't seen many games at Lambeau because the beer is cheaper and the bathrooms warmer at home. But I do ticket scanning as a volunteer to raise money for local non-profits. There's a special kind of magic around that field!
  • Options
    @Bthtubshttr55
    I haven't seen many games at Lambeau because the beer is cheaper and the bathrooms warmer at home. But I do ticket scanning as a volunteer to raise money for local non-profits. There's a special kind of magic around that field!

Oh god don't get me started on concessions prices at the Atlanta dome. 75 for a personal pan domino's pizza, 2 drinks, and the worst chilli cheese nachos I've ever had.

That is awesome. I love how much the people up in GB love the pack so much that just being involved is an honor let alone doing it for good causes.

I just wanna feel the magic once. I think it would bring my Fandom full circle. I feel the same way about Tuscaloosa and Alabama football.
  • Options
    Started the game in California so my resets and payouts are on PST but I live in Hawaii so all my stuff is 2 hours early. It's nice being able to start my GW at 10pm
  • Options
    Buenos aires - Argentina
  • Options
    South Africa, Johannesburg.

Love my pet lion so much I won't trade any other country for her! My pet elephant brings me to work every day, which is much better than using those funny automobile's you western folks use & then my beautiful pigeon that delivers my sms's for me. Aahh, the great outdoors.
  • Options
    Switzerland :blush:
  • Options
    Green Bay, WI, USA

Go Pack Go!

Go Pack Go!

I would love to see a home game but I had to settle for the playoff win over Atlanta during the superbowl run of the 2010 season. Good times.

Milwaukee guy here, Go Pack Go!

You remember that playoff game against the 49ers a few years ago where it was in the negatives? That's the only game I have been able to get tickets for but it was totally worth freezing my butt off even though they lost!
  • Szecsa
    104 posts Member
    Options
    Europe -> Hungary -> Budapest
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    Options
    I live in VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!