Serious lag and unable to login

Edward
651 posts Member
edited May 2019
Been stuck on the startup screen all day, uninstalled and restarted didn’t work. Did we have some secret updates in the past 12 hours cause usually updates would cause all kinds of s.

Also, I think it’s hilarious that they always blame everything to “our” bad connection.

0gts99g.png

Replies

• Edward
    651 posts Member
    I can login my other game and use internet as usual.
  • Lachie_1
    104 posts Member
    Edward wrote: »
    Been stuck on the startup screen all day, uninstalled and restarted didn’t work. Did we have some secret updates in the past 12 hours cause usually updates would cause all kinds of s.

Also, I think it’s hilarious that they always blame everything to “our” bad connection.

0gts99g.png

Are you with Optus?
  • You should tell your phone you are F2P. That will do the trick.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Hoarding too much resources caused your device to run out of memory.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    One time I was at the grocery store and I told every person I saw that I had always gotten all my food for free. However, my phone remembered all the money I spent on food before I started not paying for food, and it stopped working.

Not sure if this is related to OP's problem, but it might be worth looking into.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>