Ashoka or Daka....??

2Next

Replies

• JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    HanYolo wrote: »
    I'm looking at the same situation, though it gets a bit complicated when trying to plan ahead. I'd like to have 5 7* Jedi for the Yoda event, which for me means trying to get either Asohka (4*) or JC (5*) to 7* after finishing up Barris. If I go the Asohka route, then I postpone getting Daka with shipments but frees up Cantina battles to finish up Dooku. If I work to get JC to 7*, then shipments go to Daka. IOW, it would be Asohka + Dooku vs. JC + Daka.

If your going the Jedi route and attaining Yoda. I would suggest putting halt to Ahsoka and go all out QGJ to 7* . If you already have QGJ then finish Ahsoka after. Completely forget about for now Daka. Right now QGJ, Yoda, Ahsoka is the F2P Jedi dream.

Barris, Eeth, Lum, JC, QGJ should do you fine for the event.

That is my problem. I already have 6* Yoda with Barriss, JC, QGj, Lumi and Eeth. QGJ and Lumi are both already 7* and the others are close. Since I have no need for Ahsoka for the Jedi event, this makes me lean towards Daka.
  • Kelthuzad
    343 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Bryan1986 wrote: »
    darkensoul wrote: »
    She gets +25 speed

She will get +45 speed. Just to inform. Then her current speed and QGJ boost will put her at 160. Barely under Dooku.

93 basespeed + 23 by QGJ(L) + 45 by her unique = 161 = same speed as Dooku.
    When i faced her and Dooku on a team she went first.
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • Options
    Kelthuzad wrote: »
    Bryan1986 wrote: »
    darkensoul wrote: »
    She gets +25 speed

She will get +45 speed. Just to inform. Then her current speed and QGJ boost will put her at 160. Barely under Dooku.

93 basespeed + 23 by QGJ(L) + 45 by her unique = 161 = same speed as Dooku.
    When i faced her and Dooku on a team she went first.

Was she any good? What does she hit for? :smile: