Fix your game already

DarkLord7
241 posts Member
It has been SEVEN MONTHS and my game keeps crashing. Since no matter how many emails have been sent and myself and others, it STILL ISN'T FIXED and is CONTINUALLY costing people in arena, GA, TW, and TB, I suggest you at the very least treat the symptoms if you cannot patch a bug after half of a year. As soon as a battle in one of these features is loaded, the game immediately says "Error Code" and kicks me off. Never before. Never during the battle. Always AS THE BATTLE LOADS, so I get to waste my attempt and troops without dealing a scratch of damage. If the game crashes and the battle ends before it even begins, the game should not count the attempt. The game should only count it if the troops survive until the 5:00 countdown begins. Nothing is more stupid or utterly infuriating than losing one of my best teams without even getting to tap a button. Fix this already. Come on. It is ridiculous that it still has not been fixed.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    All bugs and issues need to be reported and discussed at Answers HQ to help highlight the issue.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>