Replies

• TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Almost all of that is misinformed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I'm not interested in watching a 19 minute video about this tired subject.

But since you're accusing me of just posting to get attention, here's the substance of my post:

1) Threads are moved to the appropriate subforum. There's a reason for subforums. And any sensible forum does this.
    2) leef showed you that it in fact has not been buried.
    3) Following forum structure is not censorship
    4) Carrie never said you are expected to spend $5,000 dollars. You're misrepresenting that.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Moving a respectful thread criticizing the game to the least looked at forum section on the website—basically censoring—just incites more outrage than simply letting people vent out in the hopes of being heard. Many people aren’t happy with the game; whatever happened to listening to the customers? Carrie expects people to pump out $5K on this product... with this kind of customer service and low quality product? Amazing. Not that the official game developers frequent the official game forums anyway—to busy being smug on Reddit and Twitter.

yea, i don't care about anything you just said. I hope the venting made you feel better though.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    Moving a respectful thread criticizing the game to the least looked at forum section on the website—basically censoring—just incites more outrage than simply letting people vent out in the hopes of being heard. Many people aren’t happy with the game; whatever happened to listening to the customers? Carrie expects people to pump out $5K on this product... with this kind of customer service and low quality product? Amazing. Not that the official game developers frequent the official game forums anyway—to busy being smug on Reddit and Twitter.

yea, i don't care about anything you just said. I hope the venting made you feel better though.

You care enough to validate what I say by responding—appreciate it.

It's my way of letting you know you could just have said thanks for the tip instead of ranting about stuff that doesn't interrest me. Keep on ranting though, you seem to crave the attention as much as you think others do when commenting..
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

You care enough to validate what I say by responding—appreciate it.

It's my way of letting you know you could just have said thanks for the tip instead of ranting about stuff that doesn't interrest me. Keep on ranting though, you seem to crave the attention as much as you think others do when commenting..

For someone who has visited the forum 9.5K times, I’m sure you know many tips to help navigate the forum. It’s disingenuous to assume the high majority of people will access threads that are effectively hidden like this. But you’re welcome to continue defending the corporate mall cops plaguing these forums instead of letting healthy dialogue take place.

You do realize i'm in no way, shape or form defending the practise of moving threads right? I also don't assume the high majority of people will access the "hidden" threads, hence me trying to help my fellow forummembers to navigate the forum so that they can even find the threads you think the mods are hiding from you/us. you're welcome.
    So what the fudge are you even talking about?

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    The constant antagonizing of forum goers by the toxic forum regulars, the forum censoring by moderators, and the apathetic nature of the developers ultimately leaves little to want from this game. And all of those factors lead back to the topic of this forum thread—the decline of the game. May the game have a peaceful death. ✌️
    you mad bro?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

actually, this is done out of respect to the relationship that all Game Changers have with this site and the company. they get their own section of the forum for this content and we will put all other similar style posts here and discussions about them as to not favor one over the other (GC vs non GC), with the sometimes exception of leaving a strategy video up in the appropriate section.

Carrie does not expect that, and if you are going to quote someone you should try to do it properly.

The devs are here all over the place, the look at and discuss points from many posts, but may not respond as there is not always an easy way to do so. (certain devs are allowed a little more flexibility to respond in other locations as they see fit, but usually contain very little actual information about the game and are meant to be a more personal response than official)
  • gpeeee
    126 posts Member
    I know you likely have seen Ahnad's and the other youtuber's videos. He is saying what many are thinking. This is the most stagnant the game has been in a long time. Since Jedi Knight Revan came in, arena has been "One team to rule them all" and things have kind of taken a dive ever since. My arena top 50 are almost all Darth Revan, and 51-150 is over 90 percent Jedi Knight Revan. TB's and ships never seemed to pan out, but Grand Arena and TWs have been a little upside. Do you guys think the developers are working on something big and dropping it soon or do you think this might be the potential beginning of the downslide? I love this game, although the Revan's have made arena incredibly boring, but I still love other aspects of it.
  • We’re getting the new TB soon and probably some new characters/reworks with it, so I would say something big coming. Wouldn’t be surprised if whatever we get is arena viable and shakes things up a bit. And even though many people are feeling like the game is stale, I’m glad that not too much was added this month since it gives me time to work on some characters that I’ve been putting off to the side.
  • gpeeee wrote: »
    I know you likely have seen Ahnad's and the other youtuber's videos. He is saying what many are thinking. This is the most stagnant the game has been in a long time. Since Jedi Knight Revan came in, arena has been "One team to rule them all" and things have kind of taken a dive ever since. My arena top 50 are almost all Darth Revan, and 51-150 is over 90 percent Jedi Knight Revan. TB's and ships never seemed to pan out, but Grand Arena and TWs have been a little upside. Do you guys think the developers are working on something big and dropping it soon or do you think this might be the potential beginning of the downslide? I love this game, although the Revan's have made arena incredibly boring, but I still love other aspects of it.

This is so FoS it is beyond reason. Top 50 arena has always beed dominated by 1 to 3 teams. Currently across all shards there are 5 teams that can at least make it to 1st place. On my 3 year old I dont even see JKR in top 50. It's all DR and Malak. You can still rise with JKR
  • gpeeee
    126 posts Member

This is so FoS it is beyond reason. Top 50 arena has always beed dominated by 1 to 3 teams. Currently across all shards there are 5 teams that can at least make it to 1st place. On my 3 year old I dont even see JKR in top 50. It's all DR and Malak. You can still rise with JKR[/quote]

Disagree. The only way to defeat the Revan teams is to either have Revan or basically God mods on CLS or Padme teams. Top 50 has been dominated in the past, yes, however, breaking into the top 50 or top 100 was a lot easier to do with diversity as opposed to know. Bottom line is the arena teams are forced teams and the meta report proves it right. I still hold out for hope that they will have a more diverse PvP in the future like they mentioned in the past. Maybe Traya was just the beginning of what will be a potential 5 to 6 possible teams to have in the top 50.