Heroic Sith Raid: 14 raids in a row without g12+ full pieces... and I always rank 1st-3rd

.... just to complain... 😅

Replies

• XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    Options
    I have Traya 7s since quite a long time. Getting to 99% into top10 and i have gotten 2 g12+...
    So lets assume 330/7 = 48 runs and i think its already far above 70 for 2 pieces. And oh...no pads to get bfs and dr faster - not talking even about full. Thats pure rng...

Next to this i farm tons of mods and speed never goes up...never ever. One mod at 15 speed in a month for 3-6 refreshes per day just hurts.

Since we auto Rancor never got a single full item. I guess my rng gone over to the whole guild :p
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Options
    The problem isnt the lack of full pieces, they're a rare and welcome gift. Problem is the low quantity of MK 6 med pack salvage.
    If I suddenly had enough med pack salvage I could probably fully G12+ at least a full team, maybe 2. Been buying them with shard currency any chance I get, but only 2 at a time and I need 40 for each G12 piece.

Just got Grevious to G12, put the multi tool on him and checked what else.. I have all the G12/12+ pieces, but need 8 MK6 med packs, or 160 total mk6 med pack salvage. At 90-100 shard currency per piece, that means 16,000 shard currency to buy the purple gear needed to G12+ a single character.
    Fix the salvage problem!
  • Options
    i just got 3 full crafted right side g12 item from our last 4 hstr (2x 1st 2x top 10) :P
  • Options
    I get there same salvage every raid for months. Have 200 for g12+ piece and close to 0 for the other ones
  • Options
    I get there same salvage every raid for months. Have 200 for g12+ piece and close to 0 for the other ones

Same... I only ever get the stuff I don’t want, leaving me with hundreds of the pieces I don’t need and 0 of the pieces I need.
  • Options
    So it's not just me that this happens to....
  • Options
    Daishi wrote: »
    The problem isnt the lack of full pieces, they're a rare and welcome gift. Problem is the low quantity of MK 6 med pack salvage.
    Fix the salvage problem!

This...
    Not just Mk6 medpacks either... Ple ty if the HSTR mats, not enough normal salvage to use them!
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    At least you can buy the mk6 medpacs in the shard shop.

And I got 3 today in our hSTR raid! :p
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    The furnace pieces don't drop enough. I almost never get any of those and I have a lot of characters that need them. Grievous even needs 2. Some of the others i have enough of the raid salvage to make 5 or 6 full pieces, but the other stuff is a bottleneck. Can't buy them in guild event store right now cause I am finishing Malak, which is a ton of tokens. I get full 12 pieces occasionally and rarely 12+. I usually get the gear 12 that i have like 5 or 6 already and no one to give it to. I get top 3 almost every time.

When players feel the rewards suck for the effort put in then that is a problem and this game is very poor with rewards versus time and effort. This is why only about 15 to 20 people in my guild bother participating in the HSR and probably less than 10 do more than a quick run or 2.

Still the rewards are better rhan the HAAT which is just useless challenge gear. At least the HAAT is just an auto solo with manual targetting for 35 or 40mins. Rancor even tends to have better gear rewards.