Grand Arena round 2 error after battle - event complete, rewards to follow?

so i just finished battle, and when it was done i won, and i get the above error/msg, and it kicks me out. i go back to it and sure enough it's still there, and it shows the team i beat still there with 1 attack registered against it????

has this happened to anyone else???

Replies

• @Kyno have you seen anyone else with this error? do you know if there is anyway to get fast help for this? i'm hoping they might be able to correct it before the time expires for this opponent.. tia ps i sent an in game message already, but not sure it went to the right place
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Lol tagging kyno will just get this thread closed and referred to answers ea even faster.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Liath wrote: »
    Lol tagging kyno will just get this thread closed and referred to answers ea even faster.

And why wouldn't referring it to the correct location to have this noticed be a good thing?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    so i just finished battle, and when it was done i won, and i get the above error/msg, and it kicks me out. i go back to it and sure enough it's still there, and it shows the team i beat still there with 1 attack registered against it????

has this happened to anyone else???

Yes this issues arises now and again. It's similar to a connection error and the resulting action taken by the system is to act treat it as such.

You should report this to Answers HQ as that is the location that logs and tracks bugs and issues. The forum has no such system.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>