Pr33t, Gorkow, INTeLLi, Copperhead, Ryan the Great

Prev134
Guys and Gals, are you out there?
Anyone else from my server?
My IGN is Giles

Replies

• Options
    Hi Bro))
    Guys...i really hate your Dooku, so much pain in my ****. He always stuns my Poe and Poggle with secondary lightling....whyyyyyy
  • Options
    Hi INTeLLi.
    Where are you from?
    I've dropped Dooku now, he is overrated.
  • Options
    Hey you guys - was hoping some people from my shard would show up here :)
  • Options
    Hi Copperhead. Have had a few great battles with your team too.

Where are you from?
  • Options
    I'm from Denmark, and you are like my arch enemy ;)

I find it hard to believe you would often find yourself needing to do more than auto-battle me, as we have somewhat different league of characters. But I am stubborn and love to try new tactics to take hard teams down.

I just hate that I am such a faily easy target for everyone else.
  • Options
    Ha! So are you GMT +1?
    If so, I'm happy to stay out of your way until after your cut off time (I'm on GMT). I just like to get back to first in the mornings.

You've a solid team, I like having to change tactics to fight your droids (I'm actually working on droids myself).
  • Options
    Had to give jaholy a kick though.
  • Options
    UTC +1 I think, yes. It's 13.06 here right now. I normally try and move down within top 10 during my mornings, and then see how close to #1 I can get at cut-off time.

Droids are just so slow these days, that I doubt they can do a lot. I will probably try something very different the next couple of days with the Dooku change, to see if I can get my team to survive a bit longer against speed teams with one-hit killers like yours :)

Normally I tend to jump around you, if you're there, unless we are competing for first. But not always I have enough crystals for that, unless it turns into me losing more crystals than I gain.

Where are you from?
  • Options
    Tuscan21 wrote: »
    Hi INTeLLi.
    Where are you from?
    I've dropped Dooku now, he is overrated.
    Im from Ukraine. It is UTC+2 i think.

• Options
    Ah, so we can go for first at different times. I'm UTC +0 so it's nearly 5pm for me.

INTeLLi, I see you've got first already.

Copperhead, Dooku lead seems a great option. Who are you going to swap in? Or will it be a surprise? Ha
  • Options
    Yeah, he won't be viable until Sunday, when I can max his leadership I think. Just tried him - that was a disaster, haha.
    Unsure about team composition, really. DS benefits from dodge bonus with his already high bonus vs Jedis. But GS is still a monster.
    Was thinking about Poe and Lumi, but Poe still goes down too fast right now, that heals can't help. Same for my droids. Hmm.
  • Sblakers
    32 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hello everyone. Ronin here. I bounce around top 20. Highest I get is 2 or 3. But most days I can't play when the payout is about to happen. Fun shard to play against. We have quite a variety of teams. Fun stuff. Probably recognize me by my team. I think I'm the only all Jedi top 30 team. Could be wrong though-- I haven't seen any thoug
  • Options
    Hey Ronin, nice to see you here :)
    All-Jedi sounds fun. But I still did not even manage to get enough Jedi's to get Yoda. Sounds cool with the new changes to Ahsoka though. Annoys me I never levelled her to try it.
  • Options
    Hi Ronin, what's your time zone?
    We do have some good variety.
    im jealous of your all Jedi team. Who have you got? I haven't seen another one for a long time.
  • Trawin
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Hi guys, Trawin here :D I've got that crappy team ppl like to target lol. Good to see ppl from the same server on here.
  • Olfbald
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Hi guys, Elias here. I´m in Sweden. Very nice fighting you guys!
  • Options
    Hi Trawin and Elias.

Good to finally say hello to fellow server buddies. Shame there isn't in game chat.

Trawin, where are you from?

Nice take of first Elias. Time to avoid the snipping!
  • Olfbald
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks Giles, I see you are first now. When is your payout time?

Anyone of you working on a dream project? I'm working on the ewoks. Takes **** long time... But when they finally hit 7* i will be rolling them in the arena and then I will probably not be around at the top anymore.
    Also working on a First Order team.
  • INTeLLi
    8 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Dream project....yeah.
    Im working on Dooku(6* max gear and skills) and Resistance Pilot(almost 7* max gear)
    I want to try

Dooku(L), Sid, GS, RP, QGJ

I have all of them 7* exept Dooku and PR. Just imagine,
    Dooku's +15% as lead
    Sid has his 35% evasion already agains jedi, so it will be 50%
    RP has his Foresight on special and he hits like a track.
    GS - no comments. His assist attack is amazing
    QGJ - assist + hum.blow

what do you think? Speed meta team exept RP. I will try this maybe next week after maxing RP

First Order team good....but it is quite hard to max out FOTP and Rey
  • Options
    I'm from Thailand.

That looks like a great team intelli.

As for me, I don't really have a dream project. More like dream characters for me. Working on starring and gearing up Rey. Will figure out if/where she fits in later.
  • Options
    Hey Tuscan21. My payout is 7pm pst. My team is qqj,anakin, Ashoka,lumi, yoda. Very fast team. Probably not so great on defense. I love our group of top 30 guys. We have a really good mix of teams. I love facing everyone.
    I've got 40 more shards before I have anakin 7 star
    Right now I'm working on Rey and finishing anakin.
    I really like my team I'm probably going to stick with it until lightsaber Luke or general kenobi come out.
  • Options
    I'm on this server as well. Just not as high up in the arena as the rest of you guys.
  • Olfbald
    106 posts Member
    Options
    INTeLLi wrote: »
    Dream project....yeah.
    Im working on Dooku(6* max gear and skills) and Resistance Pilot(almost 7* max gear)
    I want to try

Dooku(L), Sid, GS, RP, QGJ

I have all of them 7* exept Dooku and PR. Just imagine,
    Dooku's +15% as lead
    Sid has his 35% evasion already agains jedi, so it will be 50%
    RP has his Foresight on special and he hits like a track.
    GS - no comments. His assist attack is amazing
    QGJ - assist + hum.blow

what do you think? Speed meta team exept RP. I will try this maybe next week after maxing RP

First Order team good....but it is quite hard to max out FOTP and Rey

My FOTP is almost 5*. By christmas I have both First Order team and Ewok team maxed! :)
    Unlocked Chirpa this morning. Elder and Teebo are 5*, Scout is 4* and chirpa is 3*.

Dooku lead sounds good Intelli! Now that they fixed dooku I also wanna finish him off (only have him 5*).
    With so many jedis around, sidious with dooku lead just has to be annoying.
    Your setup for that team is looking potent - dodge, stun, assist, speed, burst. Say no more.
    I would do a similar setup but I dont have RP or GS. I would swap in Lumi instead and someone with a big HP pool, like phasma/kylo.

Everyone likes GS. I have him maxed on my alt account. BUT, im not so sure he will be as good at next lvl cap. His swarm's cooldown gets reduced to 1, so thats pretty much the attack he will use and he get no dmg upgrade. He will do more dmg from his gear upgrades but im not fully convinced he will still be the shiny warrior he is now.
  • Olfbald
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Krueger wrote: »
    I'm on this server as well. Just not as high up in the arena as the rest of you guys.

Hi Krueger!!
  • Options
    Hello all, alot of are in the other side of the world from me so you're probably in bed. Llewella is my in game name.

I'm in central United states I think there's only three people that compete for my payout time and a few others on the east coast the hour before.

Gl :)
  • Krueger
    10 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    [quote="Olfbald;217033"Hi Krueger!![/quote]

Hello

• Options
    So hows everyone doing?

Arena combat has really intensified as of lately, with some new names coming into top-20!

I am struggling a lot more than I used to. I can see that I am at a bigger disadvantage than usual by not having high starred Rey, RG and Yoda's. :/

Currently I am trying to start a lot of different toons. Not really sure what to aim for, not knowing how everything will look in a month when everyone is lvl 80, and the new changes kick in.

Cool to see Guilds are coming!
  • Olfbald
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Hey Copperhead!

I gave up top 10 in arena when we got hit by day light saving some weeks ago. The new payout time Just don't work well with my schedule.

And I also noticed we got swarmed by alot of new guys in our latter. Server mergers or just up-comers?
  • Options
    payout time actually works a bit better for me than before! But then again competition really increased, so that kinda sucks.

They claim they never do server merges. I think Jesse stated it yet again today. But not sure what to believe on that front. It could just be people that finally has good teams and have moved up a lot in ranks, I dunno.

But if it continues to get harder like this, I will probably also drop a bit, as I am spending almost as much as I gain these days. Went from usually using 50 crystals to between 150-250 :(
  • Olfbald
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, economy is a ****, and I *have* to buy shards for our furry guys whenever I see them in shipments. Crystals flow quickly down the drain.
    Cya around!