Will this gear offset zeta needs?

I'm hoping to get a few more pieces for chirpa, but I'm curious if his zeta will be necessary.
vola56dyi58e.jpg

Replies

• Chirpa's zeta really brings the Ewok team together. If you are just talking about the C3PO event, you may be fine without it, but I would recommend it if you intend to run this team in GA, etc.
  • I'm hoping to get a few more pieces for chirpa, but I'm curious if his zeta will be necessary.
    vola56dyi58e.jpg

Chirp lead Logray Scout Paploo Elder
    Scout mod 200 speed 216 CD and 50-65% crit
    Chirp same
    Elder 230 speed and as much defense /health as you can.
    Paploo same
    I am not sure how to mod Logray but since you have him at G9 I would want speed defense tenacity and health.
    The zeta brings more hits and thus more offense, so you might need to be sacrificing some of those other stats for offense to decrease RNG, however the thing about Logray is that he brings a lot more opportunity to debuff what you need to protect against with RNG.
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    Sith_Lord wrote: »
    Chirpa's zeta really brings the Ewok team together. If you are just talking about the C3PO event, you may be fine without it, but I would recommend it if you intend to run this team in GA, etc.

I agree. It would be a waste to gear up your Ewoks so much and only use them for the C-3PO event. Chirpa’s zeta is needed for making them an effective team in TW, GA, etc. So I’d recommend it.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Kai_Mulai wrote: »
    Sith_Lord wrote: »
    Chirpa's zeta really brings the Ewok team together. If you are just talking about the C3PO event, you may be fine without it, but I would recommend it if you intend to run this team in GA, etc.

I agree. It would be a waste to gear up your Ewoks so much and only use them for the C-3PO event. Chirpa’s zeta is needed for making them an effective team in TW, GA, etc. So I’d recommend it.

I think his zeta would have been better than the gear.

However I did it without paploo. Maybe you'll have enough survivability with him to last long enough to take a turn :)