Cad Bane

I have a 7* cad bane. Does anyone have him maxed? Is it a good idea for me to max him? Let me know what you think. He may be pretty tough against the Jedi meta if he can survive. Thanks.
FTB

Replies

• Options
    I'm thinking:

QGJ(L)
    Yoda
    Maul
    Cad bane
    Royal Gaurd/GS/FOTP

Would this be desirable at max?
    FTB
  • Options
    Keep Maul, Bane is a crap.

Maul composing a calling assist team is fine. I am using QGJ, GS, Rey, Maul and RG and it is holding a lot. Generally I need only one fight to reach rank #1 in my timezone.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    Ok bro. So you thinking I should run:

QGJ(L)
    GS
    Yoda
    Maul
    RG

@fberbert

I have a pact with one of my arena mates and we keep each other 1st and 2nd. Just never have got maul up because I was thinking he is too glassy....so I was using FOTP instead (also glassy)
    FTB
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    He's bad.
    But you already know that, since you're pretty much only here to brag that you have a 7* Cad Bane.
    And now you're gonna tell me to "chill bro, it's just a game... take it easy... dude... ... ..."
    And probably a few hundreds "..." more.

Sigh. Whales.
  • Options
    Sikho wrote: »
    He's bad.
    But you already know that, since you're pretty much only here to brag that you have a 7* Cad Bane.
    And now you're gonna tell me to "chill bro, it's just a game... take it easy... dude... ... ..."

Sigh. Whales.

Not bragging dude. Just want input on whether I need to focus on upgrading him. Get a job and you can become a whale. Lol
    FTB
  • Options
    His health is way to low. I stopped gearing my 7☆ CB at gear 7 because I wasn't using him. His health at gear 7 is 8835. NO GOOD.
  • Options
    His health is way to low. I stopped gearing my 7☆ CB at gear 7 because I wasn't using him. His health at gear 7 is 8835. NO GOOD.

Yeah bro. He is barely over 9k health at max. Would make a Jedi team attack him first out of fear....would be a choice to make between him and Maul, and if they survive, then RG taunts and havok is reaped. That was my thinking anyways. Lol
    FTB
  • Options
    I stay in the top of my arena and got tired of the same setup. Trying to mix it up a bit. Thanks for your replies!!
    FTB
  • Options
    @Bryan1986 yes, good formation. You can use Yoda to remove enemy's QGJ or GS turn meter and them your Maul will have two opportunities to assist (QGJ or GS). If the assist is against a jedi, he will probably finish the enemy and get instant 100% turn meter, with offense up chance too. So you can trigger his AoE and be happy.

If you handle to kill 2 enemies, Maul will have +20% dogde too. He has 20% health steal, his AoE generally recovers 100% health.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    fberbert wrote: »
    @Bryan1986 yes, good formation. You can use Yoda to remove enemy's QGJ or GS turn meter and them your Maul will have two opportunities to assist (QGJ or GS). If the assist is against a jedi, he will probably finish the enemy and get instant 100% turn meter, with offense up chance too. So you can trigger his AoE and be happy.

If you handle to kill 2 enemies, Maul will have +20% dogde too. He has 20% health steal, his AoE generally recovers 100% health.

Great advice man. Thank you very much man!!
    FTB
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Bryan1986 wrote: »
    He's bad.

Sigh. Whales.

Not bragging dude. Just want input on whether I need to focus on upgrading him. Get a job and you can become a whale. Lol

There are dozens of threads about Cad Bane, you could just do a research and get your answer.
    But hey, better tell everyone I got a chromium exclusive toon to 7*.

Now what's interesting is that you automatically assume I don't have a job, which is wrong.
    You never even had the thought that maybe people don't become whales and spend thousands on this game, not because they can't, but because they don't want to.
    I think this speaks for itself.

And please, for your own sake, stop calling people "dude" and "bro". This is embarassing.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    He's bad.

Sigh. Whales.

Get a job and you can become a whale.

Tell that to the person working two jobs to pay rent/mortgage; or even the person living pay check to pay check. Or a parent who's focus is their family.

That's great if you're a whale. I'm a small one myself with well over $1k invested. But many of your posts/threads come off as really lame, narcissistic, attempts to brag about how great you are at this game. I've had to steer clear of straight up trolling your self named "forum" thread simply because of all the atrocious advice you give to new players who think you know more than you do because you bought your roster and give the outward appearance of being knowledgeable.

I mean look at your thread about getting 7* Yoda. Instead of simply celebrating the achievement you wanted confirmation that you're the best swgoh player ever and that no one else had beat it with as much "overkill"; despite that word not being at all applicable to your point. I've never seen someone post screen shots of their roster as often as you.

There are so many more humble ways you could've responded to his post that doesn't continue to sound like...well....you....bro. Were you a little more intuitive you might've recognized his actual problem with you has nothing to do with being a whale....bro.
  • Options
    It was a question about Cad Bane. Why do you guys even reply to this post if you just wanna whine?? Go whine to someone else.
    FTB
  • Options
    I have 4 kids, been married for 11 years, work hard. If I choose to spend money on a game and inquire about certain toons that I am awarded, it is my right and business. If you don't like me asking about toons that are P2P, then just stay out of my posts and quit bashing me.
    FTB
  • Options
    The **** is strong with some people.

Bryan ignore them and let them cry. I enjoy reading your post and have learned a lot. So what if you say bro and dude, you do you and everyone else can go **** themselves. So you spent a lot of money on this game, it's your money you worked for and if this give you enjoyment then good for you. You seem like a good guy to me, some people are just @sses.
  • Options
    Num1Dago wrote: »
    The **** is strong with some people.

Bryan ignore them and let them cry. I enjoy reading your post and have learned a lot. So what if you say bro and dude, you do you and everyone else can go **** themselves. So you spent a lot of money on this game, it's your money you worked for and if this give you enjoyment then good for you. You seem like a good guy to me, some people are just @sses.

Thanks man. I will continue to post regardless. I don't understand why they feel the need to share their negativity with everyone. Thanks again.
    FTB
  • Num1Dago
    30 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    "Thanks man. I will continue to post regardless. I don't understand why they feel the need to share their negativity with everyone. Thanks again."

<edited: TOS>
    Post edited by BentWookiee on
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    The point was never about how much you spend. I couldn't care less. Most others couldn't care less either. Why do you feel the need to justify how you spend your money? I certainly don't feel the need to justify why I spent over $1k. And when I do get trolled about it, I don't respond with some asinine remark about getting a job. Maybe people attack you on the forums about being a whale because you take every opportunity you can to flaunt what you have in an attempt to earn kudos simply for spending money. When you're not doing that you're attempting to receive validation that you're awesome at this game. Sadly, there are people here who feed that need of yours to be adored and respected in a video game

@Sikho reacted to your thread because of your thread/post history. I explained to you exactly why people react to you the way they do. Sorry if it hurts your feelings or you take offense to it. Maybe take advice from @Reyia on how to create a blog and document your progress without sounding arrogant.

Cad Bane's poor performance is well documented on these forums. Use the search feature. Here I'll even help you out:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/14886/cad-bane-any-good

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/12971/cad-bane

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/12636/cad-bane

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/8740/cad-bane

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/7927/cad-bane

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/7296/cad-bane-buff

I have a fairly developed roster as a small whale. I've been playing this game since launch. There are a lot of whales and long time veterans on this forum who haven't done half the amount of fishing for compliments that you have. I'm sure you're a great guy in real life. You certainly don't deserve hate for spending your money how you want. But on the forums, you come off as a......
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    I have Cad Bane at *7 , lvl 70 and nearly fully geared and he is pretty underwhelming unfortunately. He is slow which puts him at a disadvantage with his low health and even with a Lando lead speed boost is still behind most and will most likely be dead before he gets a turn. His double attack on basic is infrequent and the damage is not where it should be. The stun glove is ok... It's only really useful against Jedi for the turn meter reset and he has a slight damage boost against them to begin with but it can still be resisted. If he had a dramatic speed boost or did significantly more damage he might be more worthwhile but as it stands he is pretty lackluster.
  • Options
    Smapty wrote: »
    I have Cad Bane at *7 , lvl 70 and nearly fully geared and he is pretty underwhelming unfortunately. He is slow which puts him at a disadvantage with his low health and even with a Lando lead speed boost is still behind most and will most likely be dead before he gets a turn. His double attack on basic is infrequent and the damage is not where it should be. The stun glove is ok... It's only really useful against Jedi for the turn meter reset and he has a slight damage boost against them to begin with but it can still be resisted. If he had a dramatic speed boost or did significantly more damage he might be more worthwhile but as it stands he is pretty lackluster.

Cool man. Thanks for the advice. I guess I will keep him where he is until CG decides to bring him up a bit. He will probably be better when he becomes farmable...
    FTB
  • Options
    @Telaan

You need a whaaaa burger with those French cries???
    FTB
  • Options
    Had to break out the old school Joe Dirt there
    FTB
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    "Thanks man. I will continue to post regardless. I don't understand why they feel the need to share their negativity with everyone. Thanks again."

It's simple, they are just @ssholes who need a good throat punch. Have a great day Bryan :smiley:

Says the guy circumventing the profanity filter while advocating physical violence. Good one champ.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    @Telaan

You need a whaaaa burger with those French cries???

I don't think I've ever seen a more tired or weak attempt at trolling in my entire life. Good movie though.
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »

It's simple, they are just @ssholes who need a good throat punch. Have a great day Bryan :smiley:

Says the guy circumventing the profanity filter while advocating physical violence. Good one champ.

LOL you betcha sport!
  • Options
    Going to close this before it escalates any further :|
This discussion has been closed.