How about a change of scenery?

So, Hoth is pretty nice this time of year when the blazing suns and scorching sands of Tatooine really just beat you down. However, I'm hoping there is a chance to go somewhere with a temperate climate and a hardy collection of local flora and fauna (like Endor) in the future.

What do you all think? TB are my favorite guild activity, and I'd like to see some more in the future. There's a whole lot more to do there than in TW and some good fun to be had.

Replies

• TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Did you miss the news about the Geonosian TB?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Oh yeah, forgot about that. Duh. MOAR THO
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Some of the scenery in the game (both squad and ships) is amazing. I highly recommend playing on an emulator with a large monitor. And good speakers. The music/sound effects are simply outstanding. The artistic side of the game is extremely well done.

A special shout out to the ship battle above Coruscant The first time I played that, I just said "Wow!"

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Some of the scenery in the game (both squad and ships) is amazing. I highly recommend playing on an emulator with a large monitor. And good speakers. The music/sound effects are simply outstanding. The artistic side of the game is extremely well done.

A special shout out to the ship battle above Coruscant The first time I played that, I just said "Wow!"

But that "ships" music....
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Agreed....artistic aspects are very nice, one of my fav parts of game. I don't have a comp that performs well though with an emulator, so I'm stuck on the phone.