Another one of "THOSE" posts

So This is what I got:
G12 Chirpa(Z)
G12 Elder
G11 Wicket
G11 Paploo
G11 Scout
G09 Teebo

Which combo has the best shot? Logray is a no go(before you suggest it. haha). I was farming for 3 months and I'm still 90 shards short. I can rip mods and get speed over 210 for all. Going for 7* I was able to 6* with a much worse team last go around.

Replies

• Dar_Penthar
    598 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Your best bet IMO is Chirps, Wicket, Elder, Paploo and Teebo. I prefer Teebo over scout because of his TM gain mechanic for the whole team, but no logray is a tough go...
  • Your best bet IMO is Chirps, Wicket, Elder, Paploo and Teebo. I prefer Teebo over scout because of his TM gain mechanic for the whole team, but no logray is a tough go...

Oh gosh no! A g9 Teebo is a squish fest. He probably won't survive the initial onslaught. The g11 scout can be mod to get 20k or more crit. With his assist it is worth more, because when elder is rezzing you don't want it to be on a g9 teebo

• R_Val_17
    144 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    See below
    Post edited by R_Val_17 on
  • R_Val_17 wrote: »
    So your plan is 4 vs the rest?

? I said don't use Teebo over scout with those gear differences. He has a good Chirpa Paploo Elder Wicket and scout, that is 5.
  • R_Val_17
    144 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    ... Reading comprehension is hard... x.x
  • R_Val_17
    144 posts Member
    edited May 2019
  • I agree with Mephisto, definitely use Scout. Mod him for offence and crit chance and it may be worthwhile looking into G12 for Scout or a Zeta on Wicket for survivability.
  • cannonfodder_iv
    992 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Logray is such a superior toon I wouldn't waste any gear on Scout if I could avoid it since Logray is all but required for Ewoks to be viable anywhere outside of this event. You will lose an ewok mirror that has Logray if you don't. You will have a much harder time using ewoks as an FO counter if you don't. So, I'd save the gear and honestly use the zeta, which makes the faction significantly better.

• Logray is such a superior toon I wouldn't waste any gear on Scout if I could avoid it since Logray is all but required for Ewoks to be viable anywhere outside of this event. You will lose an ewok mirror that has Logray if you don't. You will have a much harder time using ewoks as an FO counter if you don't. So, I'd save the gear and honestly use the zeta, which makes the faction significantly better.

This is definitely in my long term plan.
  • i had g9 zchirp, g11wicket, g10 zpaploo, g12 elder and had the choice between g10scout or g9 teebo...

i failed over and over with scout due to his constant deaths. tried teebo and the significantly higher hp pool made him eat alot more damage than scout would have been around for and managed to 7star 3po in a handful of trys.

logray is the best given the choice! unless your scout is 2 gear ranks higher than teebo you may want to consider trying that forgotten rancor slayer over scouts obviously superior damage.
  • Thanks for the replies everyone. I'm trying to get Teebo up right now. I can probably get him to G10(maybe G11) before the event is over. I know its a waste of gear but I absolutley can't miss C3PO this go around. I may quit the game if I miss out again.
  • haha. I couldn't help myself. My Wicket is G12 now. I should still have time to get Teebo to G10. He only needs one piece of gear. I think I should be alright now.
  • Ok I meant to post 2 weeks ago but I did it with:
    G12 Chirpa(Z)
    G12 Elder
    G12 Wicket
    G11 Paploo
    G10 Teebo

I ripped my Arena mods out and had speed between 205 and 230 on all. Took a few tries but I was able to do it. Just FYI for those prepping for next time.