Grand Arena Championships MEGATHREAD

Replies

  • I joined ga yesterday and it hasn't aknowleded it. I was sat around constantly inspecting the ga section. Wondering why it felt different. Literally jusy spent money. To get ga ready. And a bug which doesn't seem to be acknowledged.. But many are experiencing is ruining peoples games. To the point where they want to quit.

    When will something being done? I will quit the game and stop spending money. As I'm. Sure others will to. Its unacceptable.
  • I don’t mind losing but man do I hate losing to a guy who has only one really good squad. Smh no strategy at all needed. Just pay for a great squad your opponents can’t counter and your guaranteed a win. c45wvvovwvjv.png
    dyrp0txapkoz.png
  • Like poster above I thought I had joined GA for this week and apparently I didn't so am i SOL the rest of this tournament? The more you change the game the more I am thinking of moving on.
  • 1swhn6vqck2z.jpg

    Why full squad? Why not team consisting only from separatist (atleast 3 separatist, like with clones)? Its just stupid, because in some cases you must fight with undersized squads if you want to win GA match...
  • I joined this round of the GA having played the last two rounds. At player lock, having not only joined but been through my rosta of mods and adjusted it, instead of a match up, I find my GA says "No active event". As someone who made it to Khyber last time I am more than a bit fed up and now do not have access to important event currency, mod slicing gear, zetas etc. I have contacted EA help and am told that a number of other players have had the same issue. I am told that the issue is with CG but that is all EA help can tell me or do for me. Can I ask that CG get in touch with those of us affected and tell us how we are to be compensated, either by way of email (EA help have mine if you need it) or by way of an announcement.

    Thanks
  • I’m not sure if this has been flagged but has anyone looked at the impact of a phased roll out of the relic update on GAC? I only got the client update after player lock for this session but my opponent for the current round already has tier 2 relics on his G13 Bossk. It’s something of an academic point for me personally as I don’t yet have G13 but surely some people will be in rounds with relics and others who didn’t get the update so soon will have relics they can’t use? Seems daft to roll a major upgrade out across player lock and it could make a difference for some between Khyber or not.
  • If they don't take into account Relic level.... GAC will be tantamount to a canned hunt. Pay to play preying on free to play.
  • 81c6rbyad3s3.png

    Was losing, but around 3:20 into the match I lost all attack icons and was unable to attack, auto attack or even retreat as the cog icon became inaccessible.
  • Versatti wrote: »
    81c6rbyad3s3.png

    Was losing, but around 3:20 into the match I lost all attack icons and was unable to attack, auto attack or even retreat as the cog icon became inaccessible.

    That's why u set that team on defense so it does that to the enemy not you.

    Your playing wrong.
  • TVF
    14975 posts Member
    Versatti wrote: »
    81c6rbyad3s3.png

    Was losing, but around 3:20 into the match I lost all attack icons and was unable to attack, auto attack or even retreat as the cog icon became inaccessible.

    That's why u set that team on defense so it does that to the enemy not you.

    Your playing wrong.

    Ignore this.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Mismatched opponents in Grand Arena are these issues being addressed. My opponents have been above the limits of GP according to the arena since the upgrade. Thanks for looking into this issue!b779982gm1r3.png
    08qvwoyy98ls.png
    ze8vrpbaj0u5.png
    jdytrksd4d3e.png
    3nd49c9v2iqg.png
    1bpyhnmgikb6.png
    9j3xqku4nw5g.png
  • Mismatched opponents in Grand Arena are these issues being addressed. My opponents have been above the limits of GP according to the arena since the upgrade. Thanks for looking into this issue!

    They must’ve gone over 3.1M after matchmaking.
  • Still crashing in GAC....cost me my entire round because it wasted my GG hard counter team. @CG_SBCrumb @CG_TopHat you think you guys could finally work the bugs out of GAC instead of pushing out blatant cash grabs? Or are you guys that obvious in just wanting to push broken products out and only cater to spenders
  • No buttons cost me the win last round... (round 2 if 3rd ga). this final round game crashed on my second battle so now I'm down a team. It's getting worse.
  • 1 g13 vs 8 g13 with relics
    36 g12 vs 50 g12


    super **** fun play and fair matchmaking, but well, what can you expect from ea
  • 1 g13 vs 8 g13 with relics
    36 g12 vs 50 g12


    super **** fun play and fair matchmaking, but well, what can you expect from ea

    Thats exactly what this matchmaking algorithm was meant to do. Punish you for not spending, or not spending enough, and rewarding the other roster for spending more.
  • TVF
    14975 posts Member
    YetiYeti wrote: »
    1 g13 vs 8 g13 with relics
    36 g12 vs 50 g12


    super **** fun play and fair matchmaking, but well, what can you expect from ea

    Thats exactly what this matchmaking algorithm was meant to do. Punish you for not spending, or not spending enough, and rewarding the other roster for spending more.

    Or punish you for not managing your resources enough, and rewarding the other roster for managing their resources better.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    YetiYeti wrote: »
    1 g13 vs 8 g13 with relics
    36 g12 vs 50 g12


    super **** fun play and fair matchmaking, but well, what can you expect from ea

    Thats exactly what this matchmaking algorithm was meant to do. Punish you for not spending, or not spending enough, and rewarding the other roster for spending more.

    Or punish you for not managing your resources enough, and rewarding the other roster for managing their resources better.

    Hahahahaha! Not at all... Otherwise it wouldn't punish focused rosters.
  • TVF
    14975 posts Member
    YetiYeti wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    YetiYeti wrote: »
    1 g13 vs 8 g13 with relics
    36 g12 vs 50 g12


    super **** fun play and fair matchmaking, but well, what can you expect from ea

    Thats exactly what this matchmaking algorithm was meant to do. Punish you for not spending, or not spending enough, and rewarding the other roster for spending more.

    Or punish you for not managing your resources enough, and rewarding the other roster for managing their resources better.

    Hahahahaha! Not at all... Otherwise it wouldn't punish focused rosters.

    It doesn't.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • If they don't take into account Relic level.... GAC will be tantamount to a canned hunt. Pay to play preying on free to play.

    It will take into account relics...just like it takes into account everything else, a single number of top X gp. At least relics are giving huge gp boosts unlike g13 itself.
Sign In or Register to comment.