Positive/Negative/Neutral Feedback Forums

Any chance these could be split up? I don't know about moderation, but it would be nice to get all of the complaints isolated to the Dark side.

Replies

• TVF
    36524 posts Member
    That sounds terrible. Forums are for discussion, not guaranteed agreement.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

I disagree and I would prefer you didn't know about it
  • darthdavid
    37 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    TVF wrote: »

I think you missed my point. Anyone can read any of them. If you are looking to provide constructive criticism or suggestions there could be one forum, and if you are looking to complain there can be a complaints department. There would obviously be discussion among users on both sub-forums.

The feedback forum has turned into a huge complaint fest. That's just dumb and counterproductive.
    Post edited by darthdavid on
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    That's just dumb and counterproductive *because I'm a 4.4M whale and I don't wanna hear the struggles of filthy low f2ps on MY forum. Now, this is a better and more sincere comment, to which anyone would add that if you want a different forum just look for a different forum, don't try to change things after your whims and don't assume others won't complain because you don't and don't even need to.
  • I hope a developer reads this. I’ve enjoyed this game from the beginning and rarely complain. GAC has been a disaster from the beginning. It’s a great idea but too many people thinking for this long hasn’t worked out. First we’ve sat around for 2 months with hardly any content to do. Then we’ve had bugs only to have grouping decided last minute in the most ridiculous fashion. Example my opponents all are top level quality. Why would this be in the first round? It’s like putting the finalist at Wimbledon playing in the first round! How does this make sense? This game has followed everything else by going to the “everybody gets a ring” mentality. Just let people play, with winners advancing who deserve it. My opponents gp is 600k above mine. If somebody wants to tank gp that’s a strategy. Now it’s just rng at top. If character in this game are useless in arena then it’s a strategy not to use them. It doesn’t seem like it will award the best players at this point.