Ahsoka's Ship is....Good?

CCyrilS
6732 posts Member
So after gearing her to 12 and putting on the zeta I gave her a go in ship arena and she seems halfway decent now. Anyone else find her useful? I'm one of those who usually just autos the one a day, so I'm fighting those around rank 140ish. Curious how she holds up at other ranks, or if she plays well with any particular squad. (Or is she still bad and I'm crazy?)

Replies

• MaceMeta
    6 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    She is ok not a bad ship but is out shined by the rebel meta which tbh took the game from an even playing feild where any commander and any ship was useful to a one side blow out. If you like Asokas ship I’d suggest grinding out anikins as it’s far better.
  • Ahsoka is a good counter to HT, as she can turn all of its stacks of protection up into extra health when she reinforces, and continue to clear stacks with her special. Not as good as HMF, which clears with its basic, but a good B-team player.
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    I have no idea how she is on offense, but someone in my shard has her in a Falcon fleet as an RI for some reason and she's terrible there on D.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Ahsoka is a good counter to HT, as she can turn all of its stacks of protection up into extra health when she reinforces, and continue to clear stacks with her special. Not as good as HMF, which clears with its basic, but a good B-team player.

Yeah I have her as a reinforcement currently, and found that useful as well.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    If you can time her reinforce with Ebon Hawks 2nd attack or a falcon hit it should be game over for HT.

Pretty sure fleet discord and people on reddit have posted some stuff about her OHKO'ing HT on reinforce but to be honest I'm thinking that's back when it was new and ppl had at 4 or 5*'s.

I'm trying to manipulate my mods so the ships that can actually hurt the HT go back to back. It's kinda pointless to do a massive hit with Ebon Hawk then have two other ships go that just bounce and stack protection on the thing.

I
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    So after gearing her to 12 and putting on the zeta I gave her a go in ship arena and she seems halfway decent now. Anyone else find her useful? I'm one of those who usually just autos the one a day, so I'm fighting those around rank 140ish. Curious how she holds up at other ranks, or if she plays well with any particular squad. (Or is she still bad and I'm crazy?)

You auto? Omg I thought you'd enjoyed everything so much that you snubbed your nose at Auto princess.