Anyone Else Getting This Error?

dennishsnyder57
478 posts Member
edited June 2019
Tried a phone reboot, submitted to EA. I cleared the cache in Google play and the game app. Kinda disappointed. And no, no one else has logged in.

clmasupans9t.png
phone

Replies

• Waggs06
    18 posts Member
    Yes, I am getting the same error and will probably miss both arena payouts if not fixed soon...
  • Jbp1515
    157 posts Member
    im having the same issue for the past couple of hours. such ****
  • Jim644
    43 posts Member
    Same problem. Always happens around my payout....
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    I had it happen a few times, got in on third try. Maybe keep trying.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    Game broken again...
  • CYG77
    75 posts Member
    Seems to be wide spread. I got back in but now it's returning.
  • Thank god thought it was just me. Been like that for about 2 hours got in once and got booted about 10mins in.
  • Did someone log into another device you may have used previously? That typically happens when my kids use my tablet and I'm on my phone, since both r set up with my google account
  • Thraesh
    30 posts Member
    Google itself is having issues, it's affected youtube and discord services as well and they are aware of it
  • Me too
  • Drolle
    222 posts Member
    +1 from my side
  • Thraesh
    30 posts Member
    The Google Cloud service is down. It's not only tied to this game. Here is a post from the Discord service about it.

"Google Cloud is currently having an issue with their networking. This is affecting many web sites, including Discord, and there is unfortunately nothing we can do at this time. Google is working on it and we are standing by to take any actions on our end that might become necessary, but until then, our best advice is to hang tight and we're sorry for the inconvenience!

This incident is primarily impacting users in the northeastern part of the North American continent, but due to the vagaries of Internet routing, is also impacting some western European users."

https://status.discordapp.com/ is the site if you wish to monitor it for any updates
  • Whatelse73
    2147 posts Member
    Yep, having an issue too. Figures it is during my payout hour.
  • happening here and i havent logged in from any other devices
  • Never got this error with iphone
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If you are getting this issue please report it or add to a report of this at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>