Game is knocking out Internet

When I try to play GA, the game says there is a problem with my connection and the Internet on my phone goes to 0 bars. As soon as I change apps I immediately have Internet. This is costing me GA points and server issues needs to be fixed before any championships.

I thought we were beyond this...

Replies

• When I try to play GA, the game says there is a problem with my connection and the Internet on my phone goes to 0 bars. As soon as I change apps I immediately have Internet. This is costing me GA points and server issues needs to be fixed before any championships.

I thought we were beyond this...

Many years ago there was a villager that was wandering about his business when an object fell from the sky and hit him on the head. The object was strange but he figured that it was a gift from the Gods so he took it back to his village. Soon they learned that the object could be used as a useful tool for smashing food, rolling it, and breaking things open. The adults began fighting over it because there was only 1 tool. The villagers had not previously fought among each other over a tool. So the villager decided to throw the tool back to the Gods, but not surprisingly the tool came back down and hit a child on the head. Indeed, the tool he originally viewed as a blessed gift from the Gods seemed to be cursed. Each time he threw the tool back the Gods returned it. So the villager decided that if the Gods would not take the cursed tool back then he would walk to the end of the Earth and throw the tool off of it. That began an exciting journey for the villager that would introduce him to many experiences he had never had.

You should follow the villager's path.
  • I had a few issues logging in this morning as well but worked after three attempts.

On a side note, how is it costing you GA points?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>