Guilds Looking For Mergers - June 2019 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• The Hills Have Jedis are looking for 5-8 members (Preferably over 1mil, but its not a sticking point)

We are currently 76.2mil, aiming to get over the 80mil threshold before the new TB starts.

We run HPit, HAAT and T6 sith, pushing for HSTR.

Get 27/30 starts in LS/DS respectively, We have a 90% win rate in TW (Only lost once since Nov)

We do ask members use discord.

If this interests, or have any questions, feel free to reply here, or on discord at Apex#4021
  • Brotherhood of the Void is an active family friendly guild based in the us EST, we are looking to progress , and looking for people who want to participate in raids and territory wars. We currently have 13 spots available.
    Only looking to bring in a new guild not break up what we have , would have to be willing to come in as members . promotion to officer is based on guild contributions such as raid tickets and event/raid participation
    We currently have Heroic Rancor and HAAT on farm with a 24 hour join period, and on tier 6 of the sith raid . currently sitting at 67 mil gp usually starting out raids 8 or 9 PM EST
    You can reach us on discord https://discord.gg/xtEsNvs
    or message me directly ally code 687-139-877
    we do not have any requirements for contributions, but we do ask that you participate in events if able, and will remove people after 30 days of no activity without letting us know in advance

• 93+ Million GP 30/50 Member Guild seeking to fill 20 by recruits or merger. Could easily become a 130+ million guild which would increase raid frequency and improve TB & TW outcomes.

ABOUT US:
    We are a diverse group of gamers who enjoy working together to improve our rosters and achievements as a guild.

RAIDS:
    Heroic Rancor: Roughly every 4 days with 24 hour join period starting at 7:00pm PDT/10pm EDT. Sim upon completion of recruitment.
    Heroic HAAT: Roughly every 4 days with a 24 hour join period starting at 7:00pm PDT/10pm EDT. Goal is to start the raids more frequently and move to a rotating schedule of start times to be determined so that there is always a raid to participate in and to accommodate members in different time zones.
    Sith Triumvirate Raid: Currently running Tier 6 about once a week. Goal of starting Heroic upon completion of recruitment.
    TERRITORY WARS (TW) and TERRITORY BATTLES (TB):
    TB: Currently averaging close to 30 stars in both Light Side and Dark Side battles. Goal is to achieve 40+ stars after recruitment.
    TW: The addition of members with Revan teams would greatly improve TW outcomes.
    REQUIREMENTS:
    • Discord account for all communications, including announcements, raid alerts, territory war and territory battle strategies.
    • SWGOH.GG account link
    • 600 TICKETS DAILY is a goal for every member. We understand that members have a life outside of game, but we ask that all try their best to play every day.
    • No minimum player GP per se since we consider loyalty and participation as the most important factors. Although members with a Revan team and/or HSTR team would be preferred please feel free to inquire and have one of our officers review your roster.
    SPECIAL NOTES:
    We encourage use of our Discord channel for leaves of absence so that you are not removed for lack of participation. We work to foster a laid back gaming experience but also realize that lack of participation hurts the entire guild.

You can reach me through the forum OR Discord per the ad below:

Han_Solos_Other_Spaceball_06-08-2019.jpg

• Heiboca
    159 posts Member
    Knights of Nerule is a 75m gp guild with 44 Players.ee are looking for 6 more members. We do heroic rancor and aat, we do tier 6 of Sith while striving to being able to do heroic sith. We get around 21-24 stars on TB and a 50/50 win rate on TW.

For any other questions or comments you can tech me on discoed at #heiboca4039

My ally code is 788-971-247

My swgoh.gg is https://swgoh.gg/p/788971247/

Our guild swgoh.gg is https://swgoh.gg/g/42657/knights-of-nerule/
  • WildcatSWGOH
    91 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Do you have a group of active strong players you want to take and merge into an existing guild? Send me a message.

GalacticTeam1 is an independent, awesome group of guys that are continuously looking for ways to improve as a team. Currently looking for up to 5 players
    What we offer:
    • 145MM gp independent guild
    • People from all over but primarily CST/EST based
    • 41 Stars in LS TB and 42 Stars in DS TB
    • Winning TW record
    • HSith on farm, rotating times between 8:30am and 5:30pm
    • HAAT on farm, HPit sim, both with 24 hour join periods
    What we are looking for:
    • Fully active in all aspects of game, especially TW and TBs
    • GP of 2.5Mil+, exceptions can be made for exceptional rosters
    • Several strong TW teams (CLS, JTR and a Revan squad)
    • Discord for communication to coordinate TBs and other activity
    • People are that are competitive but like to have fun
    • 500 to 600 daily raid tickets

Check out our profile at: https://swgoh.gg/g/25798/galacticteam1/
    or swing by our Discord channel (https://discord.gg/zR3q67t)
    Message me here or look me up on Discord at Wildcat#7773 if you have any questions. Look forward to hearing from you.
  • Ilinso1
    493 posts Member
    Hoarders Corner (name change forthcoming) is actively recruiting. We are looking for individuals, small and large merges.

We are a proud part of the Thrawn’s Dark Lord Raid Rekkers Alliance.

Active Guild looking to fill our ranks. If you have HSR squads ready, can provide 500+ tickets per day, and are very active in all Guild events....We want you!

USA based 1:00 pm EST Guild resets. Raids launch times TBD due to fresh start of an old Guild.

We require:
    ~ Participation in ALL Guild events
    ~ Communication - it is vital
    ~ Discord is HIGHLY recommended
    ~ Communication - oh wait...yeah I did mean to say that twice.
    ~ A SWGOH.gg account
    ~ At least 500 tickets a day generates for raiding as much as possible

We will launch raids as we generate enough tickets.

TW and TB participation is expected.

Discord:
    Ilinso#2272
    Ally code:
    Phantom Nerfherder- 746-938-412

Thanks for your consideration.
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/39551/the-bushes-of-luv/
    The Bushes of Luv wants to merge! We'd like to keep our guild name, so we are looking for a guild to join us.

It all started with a song:

https://youtu.be/RySHDUU2juM

53 M GP
    We are looking for 15 new members. We are open to merge with a smaller guild.

US Pacific Time zone, but we have Central and Eastern Time zone players.

HPIT and HAAT on farm, Lvl 6 Sith

Guild reset is at 8PM Pacific Time

We are open to lower level players. We are a fun group of people, and willing to help members learn and grow.

1. Must join our Discord server.
    2. Must participate in TB and TW
    3. Must have a SWGOH.gg linked account
    4. We are a non-alliance guild; many of us have jobs and families, and do not have time to guild hop.

Not all of our members are currently on SWGOH.gg, but I am working on getting everyone signed up. Because of this, our SWGOH.gg guild page is incomplete.

PM me on Discord and if you want to join us, I'll get you linked into our Discord.

GeneralFuzzyPants#5989

We'll be waiting for you in the Bushes of Luv.
  • Ilinso1
    493 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/g/61723/hoarders-corner/
    48 mil GP
    (The link hasn’t updated to be accurate yet)

Hoarders Corner (name change forthcoming) is actively recruiting. We are looking for individuals, small and large merges. We had 25 people join our ranks yesterday, looking for 20+ more. We want to hit the top and cruise as a fully heroic Guild, come join us in that goal!

Active Guild looking to fill our ranks. If you have HSR squads ready, can provide 500+ tickets per day, and are very active in all Guild events....We want you!

USA based 1:00 pm EST Guild resets. Raids launch times TBD due to fresh start of an old Guild.

We require:
    ~ A SWGOH.gg account

Discord:
    Ilinso#2272
    Ally code:

• GhostRep
    68 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Celtic Rage (81mill GP) is looking for 10 players to join us in going after Traya and to compete in the new Geonosis TB.

We currently run hRancor and hAAT, and Tier 6 Sith. Raids are ran at least 2x a week, with 24 hrs notice. We have about an 80% win rate in TW, and avg 25 stars in both TB's.

We have Discord, but it's not a requirement. If you're inactive for 7 days without telling an officer, you'll get booted.

If interested, my Ally code is: 584-877-597
  • Ebon Falcon Profile: https://swgoh.gg/g/7855/ebon-falcon/

Traveling through hyperspace isn’t like dusting crops, boy
    You need the right crew and right now you’re thinking, “Hey, it’s me!”
    Fly casual with us aboard the Ebon Falcon.
    Learn how to scoundrel with the best of them!
    Wear really awesome capes, No judgement here!

Looking for 15 players that play daily and will participate in Wars and Battles.

Guild Reset:
    10:30PM UTC or 6:30PM EST

39 million GP

Requirements:
    At least 450/600 daily energy.
    Participate daily
    Take part in Battles and Wars
    LVL 70, but will consider lower if you play daily and participate.

Raid information:
    We start all raids at 8PM EST. We do Hpit, T6 AAT, and T5 Sith. We are working on getting to HAAT. 0 Damage in first 24 hours on Heroics.

We have Line & Discord, but it is not required.

We want you to have fun. If you’re interested PM me or send me a Line message. My Line ID is mercede79, Discord is mercede79(Michelee)#5287.
    Ally code: 995-142-556. You can also message me in game or search for Ebon Falcon.
  • Binxy
    805 posts Member
    Looking to merge upto 8 people

https://swgoh.gg/g/9085/brotherhood-of-the-darkness/

Guild-Name: Brotherhood of the Darkness
    Guild-GP: 135m

LSTB: 44/45
    DSTB: 46/48

HPIT: 8pm BST (on sim)
    HAAT: 9pm BST (on farm)
    HSTR: 10pm BST (on farm)

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/EE5sJZe
    Discord Host: Binxy#9448
    Ally Code: 493-799-258

Brotherhood of the Darkness is a fully heroic guild with a clean sheet on the last 20+ Territory Wars, focussed on the new Geonosian Territory Battles and is recruiting players with a minimum GP of 2m, who are ready to compete with a very active and friendly, fun guild.

UK evening raid schedule. Top players and collaborative environment - feel free to send me a message on discord if interested
  • YodaDoc
    1013 posts Member
    Chairborne Rangers (https://swgoh.gg/g/19572/chairborne-rangers/)

We have room for 15 people to join us.

Requirements...
    • Be active - play daily
    • Be at minimum level 80
    • Have swgoh.gg account
    Here's our rules...
    • Be active: do the daily guild activities and generate 300 tickets (20 misses in 2 months, get removed)
    • No login for 10 straight days without notifying me, get removed.
    • We have strike system... for TB/TW. If rule for strategy broken, get a strike. 3 strikes, get removed. Rules are as follow...
      • For TW defense, squad size requirement are set for few territories, go below, get a strike
      • For TB, anyone do rebel action, get a strike
    • TB: we get about 25-27 stars
    • TW: won at least 90% (50+ wins already)
    • Sith: tier 6 in short few days, start immediately
    • HPIT/HAAT: 24 hours wait period, start time is 8 local rotating with EST, PST, EU (Germany)
    • If already have 7* Hans/GK, do not solo it or get significance damage
    • Discord is optional
    Any questions? Or welcome aboard? :)
  • Gonna keep it simple! We had a successful 50 member guild. But, the leader all of a sudden stopped playing and our guild went downhill.

A bunch of us split off and made a new guild. We are small now and have 17 players with 34mil total gp.

Recruiting is impossible through the game, so looking for new players to message me and join, or for a guild who wants to merge with us and combine our strengths. No real rules just stay active and let us know if you will be offline for an extended period of time. Not interested in booting a bunch of people or making things too stressful. It’s a game - lets have fun and join together to get the rewards that come with larger guild size!

Message me PLEASE! 281-628-793
  • ocuelus
    52 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    thanks to all for reaching out. merger found.
    Post edited by ocuelus on
  • Ilinso1
    493 posts Member
    50 mil GP
    (The link hasn’t updated to be accurate yet)

Hoarders Corner (name change forthcoming) is actively recruiting. We are looking for individuals, small and large merges. We had 25 people join our ranks yesterday, looking for 20+ more. We want to hit the top and cruise as a fully heroic Guild, come join us in that goal!

We require:
    ~ A SWGOH.gg account

Discord:
    Ilinso#2272
    Patrick814#6001

Ally code:
    Patrick814 - 526-781-375

• https://swgoh.gg/g/166/inglourious-banthas-uk/

We are an independent, U.K.-based, DAY 1 ORIGINAL, highly organised Heroic 176 mil GP guild (47/50), achieving 44/47* in TB. We are looking to merge with a guild of 30 or more members with the intent of reshuffling to create two functioning, cooperative, successful guilds, that can accommodate both causal and active players.

Your guild will have a core of dedicated, knowledgeable members with strong, focused rosters who are interested in playing alongside our like-minded members to elevate the group to the next level of competition. No members will be left behind, support and leadership will be provided and real promotion opportunities will be in place for ambitious members of the lower guild.

The top tier guild will be aiming for 200M+ GP, fully heroic and members will be expected to have a core focus on meta arena farms as well as other ‘high-end’ teams with maxed-out toon compositions. We have incredible support, both in terms of leadership and documents that we have created ourselves, to help facilitate this. The casual guild will also be fully heroic and will have full access to the same level of support as the higher guild. One community will be shared by all.

With a focus on the upcoming Geo TB, our aim is to be fully competitive in this new and exciting game mode.

We are fully open and cooperative on this. If your guild is stronger you will be the higher guild. If we are stronger, we will be. The most important thing is that every single member benefits from our new relationship. Discord for all members is a must, communicative members preferred.

6pm-10pm UTC raid times preferred, but open to discussion to suit all parties. We would like this merger to happen after the current TB finishes, but before the next guild event begins.
  • Guild: GhostsOfSparta

https://swgoh.gg/g/1423/ghostsofsparta/

GP: 148 Mil

Average Player GP: 3 Mil

Preferable New Player GP: 3 Mil +

International guild with 45/50 members.

Discord required for raid command/chat.

Swgoh.gg account linked required

Have won over 50 TWs (we win a lot)

LS TB - 40* (have done more with extra players)

DSTB - 41* (see above)

Guild reset is 6:00pm BST (I believe)

Hpit sims at 9pm BST with a 24 hour register period.

HAAT runs at 7pm BST with a 24 hour register period.

HSith rotates between 10am BST and 8pm BST with a 24 hour register period.

Discord:

Don Pedro X#5134

Ally code:

775-115-657

Looking for some extra fire power going into the new TB. Want active players who are going to contribute to the cause. Hit me up on here or on discord.
  • Holocron Hijackers here :)

Holocron Hijackers is a casual guild that has space for 10-15 new members. All active players are welcome.

We currently are on auto for Heroic Pit, HAAT, and Sith T6.
    Heroic Pit and HAAT have a 24 hour join period with a raid start time of 9pm EDT

rjf921 is our Guild Leader, his ally code is 692-126-889. We also have an optional Line chat group name Holocron Hijackers or you can send a message via Line directly to rjf921.

May the force be with you :) -Sunny, Holocron Hijackers Officer
  • dkind
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    rancorfood.jpg

RANCOR FOOD IS NOW RECRUITING!

We are a 90mil GP, friendly guild, looking for more players to get ready for Geonosis battles and Traya!

We are currently running biweekly rancors, HAATS, and weekly tier vi sith raids. We are chill, and are looking to absorb 5-15 daily players focused on farming killer teams, and contributing to all guild events! Our average GP is 1.9mil, we have several people over 3mil gp! We are relatively strong in Revans, CLS, Bounty Hunter, Nightsisters, and FO teams, a lot of us who don't already have are farming Darth Revan, 3po, Padme etc.. so we are down to farm the meta! Our core is super solid people! But we want to get Traya, perform well on the new Geonosis, and ultimately embrace a 'wider' view of the force!

Our discord server is "Rancor Food" : https://discord.gg/gN4Fz2R

Our gg link : https://swgoh.gg/g/30556/rancor-food/

Hit me up on discord at : kahiki#6550 if you are interested!
  • Ilinso1
    493 posts Member
    Hoarders Corner
    54 mil GP

We want to hit the top and cruise as a fully heroic Guild, come join us in that goal!

Active Guild looking to fill our ranks with individuals, small or larger mergers. If you have HSR squads ready, can provide 500+ tickets per day, and are very active in all Guild events....We want you!

We require:
    ~ A SWGOH.gg account

Discord:
    Ilinso#2272
    Patrick814#6001

Ally code:
    Patrick814 - 526-781-375

• Binxy
    805 posts Member
    Looking for 5 to merge with us

Guild-GP: 150m

Brotherhood of the Darkness is a fully heroic guild with a clean sheet on the last 20+ Territory Wars, focussed on the new Geonosian Territory Battles and is recruiting players with a minimum GP of 2m, who are ready to compete with a very active and friendly, fun guild.

UK evening raid schedule. Top players and collaborative environment - feel free to send me a message on discord if interested
  • Ilinso1
    493 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/g/23473/ace-combat/
    Ace Combat
    47 mil GP

We are lookin for individuals, small or a larger group to merge with us.

Ace Combat is a proud part of the Thrawn’s Dark Lord Raid Rekkers Alliance. Currently looking to fill our ranks so we can participate in territory wars and the Heroic Tank and Sith Raids.
    USA Based GMT Guild Resets. Raids launch when we have enough tickets.

Our mission is to have fun and support each with gear and advice. Our leader and officers have extensive experience and regularly post news about upcoming events or strategies. Everyone donates gear so our lower ranked players can level up as quickly as possible.

If you want to grow quickly, are friendly, and looking for a laid-back guild that you can grow with give Ace Combat a try. The alliance has many resources available to help with strategies and general advice on how to improve your squad.

Guild name: Ace Combat

Raids Ran: Heroic Pit Raid ran regularly with minimal damage during the first 24hrs.
    Normal Tank Raid and Sith Raid Tier 6 ran regularly. One attack on the Tank Raid during the first 24hrs At this point, we run the raids when we get enough tickets.

Territory Battles: 14-15 Stars

Territory Wars: Winning record with only two losses

Participation requirements: We usually kick after 30 days of no activity unless notified.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact myself or our recruiters.
    Discord: Darro Tane#4445
    Ilinso#2272
    Darro Tane: 128-594-995
    Ilinso: 624-542-756
  • niko4
    41 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Guild: KøR Galactic Battalion
    GP: 158M+
    https://swgoh.gg/g/107/kor-galactic-battalion/
    We are looking for about 7-8 more players to fill up our roster before Geo TB! Here is what we have to offer:
    -Guild Reset: 7:30 pm PST
    -LS/DS TB: 43*/45*
    -TW: Great record. Over 50 wins!
    -Raids: HPIT (sim), HAAT (7pm), and HSTR (12pm).
    -Alliance: We are part of the KøR (Knights of Ren) Alliance. We work together for support, chat, and recruitment
    -Chat: Primarily use LINE and in-game for coordination, support and entertainment. Limited usage on Discord.

Here is what we're looking for from our new recruits:
    -Dedicated players looking to build their roster, learn from others, and have fun playing this fantastic game!
    -GP: 3M+ or close
    -Usually get your 600 dailies.
    -Recommended participation in TW and required deployment in TB

TO JOIN: Contact Niko on forums, on LINE (ID: nikoswgoh) or in game (966-493-894)
    Post edited by niko4 on
  • Hoos72
    12 posts Member
    Hi All,

The Disciples of Tulak Hord are looking for a guild to merge with us. We have 14 spaces available. We have 76M GP currently, and are looking to expand and grow. We are very laid back, not pushy, dont have any stuffy rules and understand that everyone has a life outside the game. Everyone on chat is pretty cool and friendly. We are mostly English speaking. Would love to hear from anyone interested.

Hope to hear from you

Cheers Hoosie
    ally code 743-993-135
  • Hoos72
    12 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    sorry, posted twice by mistake
  • Ilinso1
    493 posts Member
    Vaders Dark Lords
    54 mil GP

(Name change forthcoming, site has not synced yet.)

We want to hit the top and cruise as a fully heroic Guild, come join us in that goal!

Active Guild looking to fill our ranks with individuals, small or large mergers up to 20+ players. If you have HSR squads ready, can provide 500+ tickets per day, and are very active in all Guild events....We want you!

We require:
    ~ A SWGOH.gg account

Discord:
    Ilinso#2272
    Patrick814#6001

Ally code:
    Patrick814 - 526-781-375

• YodaDoc
    1013 posts Member
    Chairborne Rangers (https://swgoh.gg/g/19572/chairborne-rangers/)

We have 15 spots open.

Requirements...
    • Be active - play daily
    • Be at minimum level 80
    • Have swgoh.gg account
    Here's our rules...
    • Be active: do the daily guild activities and generate 300 tickets (20 misses in 2 months, get removed)
    • No login for 10 straight days without notifying me, get removed.
    • We have strike system... for TB/TW. If rule for strategy broken, get a strike. 3 strikes, get removed. Rules are as follow...
      • For TW defense, squad size requirement are set for few territories, go below, get a strike
      • For TB, anyone do rebel action, get a strike
    • TB: we get about 27 stars
    • TW: won at least 90% (50+ wins already)
    • Sith: tier 6 in short few days, start immediately
    • HPIT/HAAT: 24 hours wait period, start time is 8 local rotating with EST, PST, EU (Germany)
    • If already have 7* Hans/GK, do not solo it or get significance damage
    • Discord is optional
    Any questions? Or welcome aboard? :)
  • Binxy
    805 posts Member
    Looking to merge 5+ into our guild

Guild-GP: 150m

• SithAmer
    227 posts Member
    Hi,

In a galaxy, far far away, there is a game with a very tough Heroic Sith Raid. We need a band of Jedi to help us conquer the dark side and capture Darth Traya.

Guild name: Rebellion Order
    Members: 43
    GP: 124+ Mn
    Type: Casual
    Raids: HPIT (auto), HAAT (24 hour lock-in) and Tier 6 of Sith Raid
    Objective: Finding new friends and completing Heroic Sith Raid

We are looking for 7-10 friendly and casual (yet active) players to join us and have fun together.

For any queries, please feel free to reach out to me.

Discord: @Amer#4020
This discussion has been closed.