Casual Guilds Looking For Players - June 2019 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• The V Force
    Leader: Vince Jo
    Members: 14/50

Who Are We Looking For?
    Our guild is looking for anyone who will join the raids whenever they are on.
    How Often Do We Do Raids?
    I can not say a specific date/time for this because we are doing all the raids always and as often aspossible.
    Our Members Offers You
    Helpful advice. Generous donations. Someone to count on. Friends that will go on beyond the game.
    Contact
    You can contact me(OrmanBaykusu) using my ally code: 847-795-782 . I will invite you to the guild.
    May the force be with you...
  • mjd2192
    558 posts Member
    ttps://swgoh.gg/g/39547/imperial-marksmanshipacademy/

https://discord.gg/a6z6E9g

About Us:
    - Imperial Marksmanship Academy
    - 181 mil GP
    - 46 ⭐ DSTB
    - 45 ⭐ LSTB
    - 43-14 In TW
    - Guild Reset 6:30 pm EST
    - Fully HEROIC runs @ 9pm EST
    - Run an ALT Guild for extra Raids in between TBs and TWs.

What We Are Looking For:

- 3.5+ Mil GP(can be case by case)
    - Active With 600 Daily(RL happening is understood)
    - Following TB and TW orders
    - Developed/Developing TB and TW squads.
    - Developed/Developing Meta squads.

Feel Free To Chat With Our Officers:

Line - mjd2192
    Discord mjd2192#0855
    Ally Code 911-593-924
  • Snyder
    32 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/g/38008/shq-elite/

SHQ Elite is a semi-casual guild designed to accommodate a better game/life balance that many of us would prefer. At the moment, we are looking to populate with a few additional members at 1.5M+ so we can get a little more competitive. Hoping to get someone who has a couple of Hsith ready teams. We have about 48 members right now and are only really looking for a few more to get us closer to Hsith and have better performance within Territory Battles. We are hoping to attempt our first Hsith in the coming weeks with the help of a couple of mercs. Our current GP is ~96M and our core group is made of previously competitive players who got tired of the requirements forced on you to be in an elite guild. It is called a game for a reason, you need to have fun with it!

Our main goal as a guild is to enjoy the game and not feel like you have to logon everyday and "just go through the motions". We all want to run more raids, but if you need to miss a day or two, that is perfectly fine! With that said, we are still pretty active and raid constantly it seems. We run HPIT, HAAT, and T6 Sith at the moment. We really want to get in a position to get us to heroic sith. Normally, all our raids are set to automatically launch. Our Pit opens at 10pm EST, Tank opens at 1am EST, and Sith opens at 7pm EST. Both Pit and Tank have 24 hour join policies, where Sith is open as soon as it launches.

While we are all active we do not force 600 daily tickets. Our only real rules at the moment is wait 20 minutes to post solo damage on Rancor, our users sign up on swgoh.gg, and our users be on Discord. We also ask that members TRY to wait for commands to be placed in TB and TW before taking any actions. We understand if you only have certain windows to play though. Please jump on to ask any additional questions as we are pretty talkative and happy to answer.

Our Discord:
    https://discord.gg/ZrG69H9

Message me directly: SŇy∂eℝ #3981
  • HSTR GUILD LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD MEMBERS
    Do you have 3.0 mil gp or higher??
    We have 49 members
    You must have one of the following: C3po,Chewy, Revan, Darth Revan, Padme
    All Heroic raids-alternate weeks-24 hour check-in
    Week 1- Heroic rancor- 8pm EST week 2-7pm EST
    Heroic AAT- 10pm EST week 2-8pm EST
    Heroic Sith raid- 9pm EST week 2-6pm EST
    Mandatory: 600 raid tickets, TB and TW participation
    Consistently win TW
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
    Ally code:516-413-261
    discord:light matter#0565
    Guild Reset time: 6:30pm CST
  • Hey - Silver Order Needs YOU!!

Do you want free Trea shards? Kenobi Shards or Han shards? All raids are on Farm status.

Here's a quick look at our guild! https://swgoh.gg/g/47229/silver-order/

We are casual, 44/50 guild looking for some active members! We're looking for you!!

Just be active, be cool, and join up and let's get ready for Geonosis Territory Battles!!

Just send a message to any member, officer or me :) here is my ally code : 671-797-632 and here is a cool dudes ally code you can hit up too! 932-126-326 ! Hope to see you soon!
  • Rockstars
    https://swgoh.gg/g/2302/rockstars/
    We are looking for 5 players to help us get a good start on the new Geonosis TB.

133M GP
    Fully Heroic Raids
    HPit- Sim
    HAAT- 9:00PM EST (24hr join)
    HSTR- 7:30PM EST (24hr join)
    No outside game chat requirement
    Please get 600 tickets per day
    Participate in all guild events

Laid back group, but active and helpful. Reach for the stars with us on Geonosis ;)

Leader Ally Code 896-986-543
  • Galaxy Elite is looking for members. We currently have 30 and are looking to get back up to at least 40 after culling some inactives and a few departures.

We start heroic pit and tank raids at 7 PM ET with a 24 hr join period. The Sith raid is at Tier 6 and we are looking to make the jump to heroic.

We expect TW and TB participation but are understanding that sometimes life prevents 100% participation.

Reach out to me in game, ally code 451-999-651, TheLastGrayJedi
  • Hello There! 152M Guild Looking for 2-3 Drinking Buddies for New TB

OB 1 More Round (https://swgoh.gg/g/16093/ob-1-more-round/) is currently looking for 2-3 friends or individual players who enjoy the game and are looking to thrive in a stable, fun-loving environment.

We’re currently focused on having fun, socializing, farming shards from all three Heroic Raids and getting ready for the new TB!

We are an 152+M GP guild that does HRancor and HAAT two-three times a week. We’ve won 54 TWs so far, many against much stronger guilds. We get 41LSTB/43DSTB, and continue to add stars. We are going to make the move to the new TB once it is launched.

If you want more fun out of this game without any stress or drama, send me a PM here or on Line ID: beer-buddy or Discord at beerbuddy#2019
  • Wild Karrde II is seeking new active and casual members. A guild where you can grow and actively contribute to squad goals. We take our battles seriously, but aim to have a good time and share the rewards.

Wild Karrde II:
    • Leader and officers returning 600 tickets each day
    • Guild Reset: 08:30 UTC (Central)

Requirements:
    •contribute as you’re able.
    •have fun

About us:
    We are a small guild with committed and friendly officers l. The guild is dedicated on helping members grow fast and learn the basics. We also help advise newer and casual players and run raids as often as we’re able.

As a friendly and goal driven guild, who love Star Wars, we want to help you grow and learn teamwork. If this is what you are looking for, our doors are open. If you have any questions, just ask.

Contact us:
    To join us or for more information, you can search ‘Wild Karrde II’ in game.

Ally code: 398-279-998
  • Guild name: Cheap Mind Trick GP 82.7mil
    We are a fairly laidback guild that’s still trying to be better by supporting each other with advice and tips. Currently have 13 open spots and would be willing to merge with a smaller guild. We only kick out players who have been inactive for 14+ days or are abusive to others. Our core players have been in the guild for 2 years or longer. I personally started playing when the game was only a couple months old
    We easily handle Heroic Rancor and Tank and finish Sith tier 6 in 2-3 days.
    We periodically change raid start time to benefit members that live in different time zones.
    We have only lost in TW 6 times ever and pull in 26-28 stars in Hoth TB.

You can contact me here or in game, my ally code is 147-973-234
  • Just Looking for 2 people to help us finish with raid. We are 2 solid people from finishing. Just want participation. Message me here or in game. Ally code is 427-993-881
  • MutineerRA
    284 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Mutiners without fears

1 space....low turnover of players

138mil gp

Ideally, looking for a player upwards of 3mil

ALL RAIDS HEROIC

Raids 7.30pm-9pm uk time

No 600 ticket rule but be as active as possible

Contact me on here or in game if any questions. Obi Dan 949-699-318

Cheers
  • Kj9973
    68 posts Member
    LAID BACK AND TEAM ORIENTED. RAIDS BETWEEN 6,7,8 PM CT. OME GET THOSE TRAYA SHARDS!7Neu05j.jpg
  • Our guild is looking for casual players willing to hit the "join" button on a TW when it pops up and participate in whatever EA throws our collective way. Very relaxed group.
    • Guild: The Seaforth Highlanders
    • GP: 80M (39/50 at posting)
    • Guild Activity Reset: 10:30PM EST
    • Raids: HPIT, HAAT, SITH 5/6
    • Both LSTB and DSTB are 20+

If this sounds like your style, hit up the following ally code in game:
    Ethan Gelivta (officer), ally code 486-754-973
  • Heiboca
    159 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/g/42657/knights-of-nerule/

Knights of Nerule is a 74m GP with 45 memebrs. We are part of “Marauders of Malachor” Alliance. Knights of Nerule are looking for members with about 1.5m GP, we do heroic rancor and AAT, tier 6 of sith.

We average 21-24 stars on LS/DS TW, with a 50/50 on TW. We are hoping to gather a few more players to be able to reach 80m for the new TB coming out as well as being able to start doing heroic sith.

All we ask is to try and get your daily 600, and if you’re not going to be on for a few days to let an officer or leader know so we don’t give ya the boot

My discord is #heiboca4039

My ally code is 788-971-247
  • Guild name: Glorious Geeks

Casual/ active guild: we have a good mix of both F2P and P2P. Our guild has a long history and most of us are veterans. We are looking for more members to prepare for HSith and also boost our TW rewards after some of our older members retired. Normal guild GP is 100 mil, though we are currently at 80 mil.

Both veterans and newer players are welcome. We help one another and can help provide advice. Discord and FB are optional but encouraged.

Achievements
    TW: 90% wins
    TB: around 30-33 stars

Raids
    Sith raid: Level 6 whenever tickets are full, free for all.
    HAAT raid: Automatically opened at UTC 12:00 pm (8pm UTC+8), 24 hour join period, free for all.
    HRancor raid: Automatically opened at UTC 12:00 pm (8pm UTC+8 EST), 24 hour join period, free for all. Will resume simming once we meet the requirements again.

If interested,
    PM @brighter4117
    Discord ID: rezwan#2487 and brighter#4819
  • Kj9973
    68 posts Member
    We are super laid back, and need some players who wanna have fun and not take things too seriously! Come get those traya shards! PM if interested! EBmuY7l.jpg
    7Neu05j.jpg
  • Ilinso1
    493 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/g/23473/ace-combat/
    Ace Combat
    51 mil GP

We are lookin for individuals or a small group to merge with us. We have 8 places available.

Ace Combat is a proud part of the Thrawn’s Dark Lord Raid Rekkers Alliance. Currently looking to fill our ranks so we can participate in territory wars and the Heroic Tank and Sith Raids.
    USA Based GMT Guild Resets. Raids launch when we have enough tickets.

Our mission is to have fun and support each with gear and advice. Our leader and officers have extensive experience and regularly post news about upcoming events or strategies. Everyone donates gear so our lower ranked players can level up as quickly as possible.

If you want to grow quickly, are friendly, and looking for a laid-back guild that you can grow with give Ace Combat a try. The alliance has many resources available to help with strategies and general advice on how to improve your squad.

Guild name: Ace Combat

Raids Ran: Heroic Pit Raid ran regularly with minimal damage during the first 24hrs.
    Normal Tank Raid and Sith Raid Tier 6 ran regularly. One attack on the Tank Raid during the first 24hrs At this point, we run the raids when we get enough tickets.

Territory Battles: 14-15 Stars

Territory Wars: Winning record with only two losses

Participation requirements: We usually kick after 30 days of no activity unless notified.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact myself or our recruiters. (https://discordapp.com/)

Discord: Darro Tane#4445
    Ilinso#2272
    Darro Tane: 128-594-995
    Ilinso: 624-542-756
    Thanks for your consideration.
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/18349/legends-of-light/

Legends of Light
    130M GP
    Fully Heroic guild is at 48/50
    Raids FFA at 7pm pst, 8m, 9c, 10pm est.
    TW 64+ wins, double zetas.
    HothTB 33++ stars.
    No Tix Requirement

We need players with minimum 2M GP (or strong Seps).

Semi-active, no hard tix requirement, daily activity and TW, TB participation are requested.

Message us on our Discord recruitment server with your swgoh.gg profile or Ally Code.

https://discord.gg/C26WwgZ

MTFBWY!
  • Guild Name: Space Pirates
    Guild GP: 186M
    https://swgoh.gg/g/230/space-pirates/
    LS TB: 44*
    DS TB: 46*
    Ally Code: 492-958-912

Looking for 1/2 people that want to join an active and competitive, but not demanding super chill guild because this game is supposed to be fun after all. We're an US based ET based guild that uses Line that has rotating raid times of 10 am and 8 pm.

We consistently do well in TW and usually everyone that signs up participates. Looking for players with arena ranks 150 or better with 2.5M+ GP. Don’t have any set minimum participation requirements so if you have to take off days here and there or are super busy there’s no issue.

If you're interested feel free to add and msg me in game, msg me on Line @magicflo, or msg me here.
  • Amadala Guard

- 2 spots available
    - 200mil GP
    - East Coast Guild, very chill, everyone knows what they’re doing
    - Heroic Everything
    - Lightside TB 45/45
    - Darkside TB 47/48
    - Want 3.7mil+ GP

IF INTERESTED MESSAGE ME IN GAME OR JUST SEARCH AND JOIN THE GUILD
    KingTommy23
    ALLY CODE: 519-355-155
  • Pasta Faraya

We're a friendly casual guild looking for some new members to help push us to being able to launch Heroic Treya. We currently run Heroic Rancor, HAAT and Sith at Tier VI.

As long as you click join for TW and participate where you can we're happy. We'll gladly help out with gear and advise. The bigger players are also happy to take a backseat on both Heroic Raids so lower levelled players can get the better rewards.

https://swgoh.gg/g/19648/pasta-faraya/

Galactic Power: 56m (28/50 at posting, we purged a lot of none active players recently)
    Guild Activity Reset: 17:30 UTC
    Raids: HPIT, HAAT, SITH 6
    Territory Battles: Both Light and Dark are 20+
    Territory War: We win almost every one.

If you're interested either PM me or contact me in game on ally code: 455-629-977
  • Kj9973
    68 posts Member
    LAID BACK GUILD LOOKING FOR PLAYERS WHO WANNA HAVE A BLAST! RAIDS 6,7,8 PM EST COME CHECK US OUT!LsidTdh.jpg
    7Neu05j.jpg
  • Started a brand spankin' new guild with my buddy. No minimum requirements or anything. You can be new, old, whatever. As ling as you're active we'd love to have ya. Casual, have fun, be cool, and grow sorta thing. Our name is Eridium Blights and my ally code is: 891-354-382. Just let me know if you're interested!
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Darkened Stars 165MGP
    68-10 TW record
    Geo TB
    looking for 2 new members
    Discord is mandatory
    message me for details or Discord me Bacterian#5483
  • Soleman
    5 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    50 Siths are looking to round out our numbers! We need close to 15 new members! veterans and newer players welcome! Only rule is you must use discord to keep up with team activities and strategies! Guild does require lvl 85 to join. Currently need 16 members.

We currently sit close to 58 Mil GP

Heroic Pit and Haat a few times a week and tier 6 of the STR (working to get to heroic with more members!)

Successful in TW and currently bring in about 19-21 Stars for TB

Will be removed after a week of inactivity to make room for new apprentices, unless a heads up is given then your spot in the guild may be saved. Guild is a mix of time zones (majority within the eastern and Central times, but we do have some UK and foreign based players)

Guild is open to join and We hope you'll join us on our path to the dark side

Ally Code 722-437-737
    Discord Soleman#7791

Peace is a lie, there is only passion
    Through passion, I gain Strength
    Through strength, I gain Power
    Through Power, I gain Victory
    Through Victory, my chains are broken
    The force shall free me
    Post edited by Soleman on
  • Soleman
    5 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    50 Siths are looking to round out our numbers! We need close to 15 new members! veterans and newer players welcome! Only rule is you must use discord to keep up with team activities and strategies! Guild does require level 85 to join.

We currently sit close to 58 Mil GP

Heroic Pit and Haat a few times a week and tier 6 of the STR (working to get to heroic with more members!)

Successful in TW and currently bring in about 19-21 Stars for TB

Will be removed after a week of inactivity to make room for new apprentices, unless a heads up is given then your spot in the guild may be saved. Guild is a mix of time zones (majority within the eastern and Central times, but we do have some UK and foreign based players)

Guild is open to join and We hope you'll join us on our path to the dark side

Ally Code 722-437-737
    Discord Soleman#7791

Peace is a lie, there is only passion
    Through passion, I gain Strength
    Through strength, I gain Power
    Through Power, I gain Victory
    Through Victory, my chains are broken
    The force shall free me

Post edited by Soleman on
  • Guild: N3v3r tell me odds
    GP: 79 m GP
    Guild activity Reset: 7:30 PM cst
    Raids: HPIT, HAAT, Sith 6
    DSTB: 23, LSTB: 24
    No requirements or rules

Looking for a guild without participation requirements? Pretty casual and friendly. Last guild leader recently left, looking to rebuild some. Have about 15 slots available. Inactive guild members are removed after 30 days of inactivity unless advanced notice.

In-game chat: 554-739-229
  • BeerGeek
    12 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Knights of Concord is looking for a few extra folks!

We're currently at 43/50 members. We're casual, in that we don't keep track of daily tix generated and don't require TW participation, but we strongly encourage everyone to be as active as possible. We are at 147M GP, and typically generate about 20K raid tix/day.

Guild activity reset time is 7:30PM EDT. We are mostly US based, but with some international flavor. All are welcome.

We run hPit (simmed), hAAT, and hSTR - all raids start at 12:00PM EDT with a 24h join period; raids launch whatever day we have enough tix.

Hoth LSTB / DSTB we're usually around 37* and 40* respectively. We will be attempting GeoTB. All members are expected to participate in TB if available.

Don't know win/loss ratio on TW, probably around 50%. Joining TW is not required, but if you join you need to help out.

Minimum GP to join: 2.5M.

We use the LINE app for guild chat (not required, but encouraged)
    Guild leader LINE ID: beergeek80
    In-game chat ally code: 477-657-563

We boot members after ~5 days of inactivity. If you expect to be away from the game for more than a couple days, just drop a note in the LINE chat and you won't get booted. We're an active casual guild, and we have fun with it. Come join us, talk raid/TB/TW strategy, drop some stupid SW memes in the chat, and have some fun. Cheers!
  • DarkHelmet813
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Old Timers & Misfits is looking for new members!

We currently sit at 42 of 50, 79 mill (1 million away from Genosian Wars!). We are a relaxed guild, looking to help each other out, no discord, just ask that you check chat for updates when on.

Pit raids 2-3 per week on heroic, we need 3 more 7 Star Hans to sim the raid.
    Tank raids 2-3 per week on heroic.

Sith raid, tier 6, once per week. We are focusing on gearing towards tier 7 now, but a good ways out.

Hoping to get a mix of experienced/new players from this, we aren’t ones to turn people away, just having a good time.

Guild is open to join or PM me 899-134-698 with any questions!
This discussion has been closed.