Looking for Sith enemies

jejuzang
710 posts Member
edited June 2019
Just like the title says looking for a node to farm 200 separatists enemies the fastest for the Jedi Master quest.

Thanks in advance!

Just finished part 2. Now its Sith enemies. Anyone know where I can knock out 200 Sith pretty quickly.
Post edited by jejuzang on

Replies

• DarthKoon
    449 posts Member
    Why is this off topic??
  • Did you consider looking through the nodes yourself?
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    DarthKoon wrote: »
    Why is this off topic??

Because its Off Topic from any of the other options and not feedback.
    Did you consider looking through the nodes yourself?

I wanted a quick answer so i came to the forums for help. I know its not weird that people do that right, after looking at your posted threads.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Ground War Assault battle starts in 6 days. You'll pick up a fair few there.

LS Normal 2D-F are low energy and against Separatists.
  • I’m working on the same quest right now and found that LS normal 4-H has several separatists, over 15.
  • Tank raid? Do they count?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • jejuzang wrote: »
    Why is this off topic??

I wanted a quick answer so i came to the forums for help. I know its not weird that people do that right, after looking at your posted threads.

No it's just that looking through the nodes would be much faster and simpler lol. I'm not holding anything againt you.
    Why is this off topic??

No it's just that looking through the nodes would be much faster and simpler lol. I'm not holding anything againt you.

But looking through nodes doesn't give you and idea of how many there will be. Yes, they will show that there are separatists or ewoks or whatever, but they don't specify the best node to efficiently farm the quests. But a moderator or another player possibly might know the answer and in the spirit of the community help a fellow gamer.
    Just like the title says looking for a node to farm 200 separatists enemies the fastest for the Jedi Master quest.

Thanks in advance!

You can use the marquee event for separatists farming. you have 5x per tier.
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    Just finished part 2. Now its Sith enemies. Anyone know where I can knock out 200 Sith pretty quickly.