Phasma or Boba Fett....

I know this will eventually be discussed, but has anyone looked at Phasma as an alternative to farming Boba Fett?? It could be an option since farming in Cantina can be a pain whereas farming in Galactic is much better for me. Thoughts anyone????

Replies

• Terrorize89
    434 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Well I'm definitely 7* Phasma as soon as Lumi is done, and getting FO officer over Boba in cantina after Daka done
  • I know this will eventually be discussed, but has anyone looked at Phasma as an alternative to farming Boba Fett?? It could be an option since farming in Cantina can be a pain whereas farming in Galactic is much better for me. Thoughts anyone????

Why 'alternative'? You are farming them from different locations and they have very different roles. You are going to be farming *something* from the cantina. If you have Daka then Boba/Pho/Fives seem to be the preferred options.
  • SlyGambit wrote: »
    I know this will eventually be discussed, but has anyone looked at Phasma as an alternative to farming Boba Fett?? It could be an option since farming in Cantina can be a pain whereas farming in Galactic is much better for me. Thoughts anyone????

Why 'alternative'? You are farming them from different locations and they have very different roles. You are going to be farming *something* from the cantina. If you have Daka then Boba/Pho/Fives seem to be the preferred options.

I was only thinking of the easier farming in Galactic as the premise behind this, nothing more....