Talzin and AV lead?

Prev13
Dug around a bit haven't seen this anywhere but if you run AV lead Talzins lead also works? How long has this been going on, only seems to work in GA?

Replies

• TVF
    36591 posts Member
    I don't understand your question. Only the toon in the leader slot has their leader ability activated.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Not in GA, AV lead momma t's lead is also working at the same time
  • Kanak
    22 posts Member
    I'd reread MT special and see if that's what's causing your confusion.
    2 leads is most likely not happening.
  • I've tried it out 3 times today, burn thru zombies 2 revives, talzin was dead dead, she popped back up on someone's basic killed fox and was alive and well
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    I find this very hard to believe. Would need a video to be convinced.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    How can you try it 3 times in GA? Not possible. Are you talking GW? Is MT in the ally slot?
  • I tried with troopers first, FO second time and Cls 3rd time cuz at that point I was like **** is going on
  • Assaj Lead talzin spirit zombie daka in ally spots, played for over 3 years I understand how NS work, had a guildie try it also, same results
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Zwanni_420 wrote: »
    I tried with troopers first, FO second time and Cls 3rd time cuz at that point I was like **** is going on

What toons got this bonus leader ability in those squads? What did you see happen?
  • Only happens in GA, and I've noticed my top notch troopers had run into more trouble than usual vs NS lately, first time kinda shook it off as better mods or crazy speed bad RNG etc, then happened again in Rd 2 this GA, then I finally saw the shenanigans happen today.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    It resets between rounds (each battle) in ga iirc. Nothing to see here

Edit: lol op: not in ga, in ga
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF wrote: »
    I tried with troopers first, FO second time and Cls 3rd time cuz at that point I was like **** is going on

What toons got this bonus leader ability in those squads? What did you see happen?

Killed daka once, zombie revived her, killed assaj once, zombie revived her, killed assaj again, dead, killed daka dead, spirit attacks with basic daka rises from the dead and also attacks killing foex, now daka is back, zombie basic attack, assaj rises from the dead but doesn't kill anyone drops dead again, daka revives assaj, game over at that point. Again UNDER ASSAJ LEAD.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    I find this very hard to believe. Would need a video to be convinced.

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    I've battled my fair share of AV lead NS teams in GA and i've never encountered the "dual lead" like you're describing.
    What makes you think talzin lead is also active? It should be super noticable with the plague spreading like... well, the plague.
    I'd also like to note that troopers aren't a 100% win vs NS, especially not if they've got spirit.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Gifafi wrote: »

Nice try clown show was in response to the statement before saying only one leader works ( I said "Not in GA)
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

Nice try clown show was in response to the statement before saying only one leader works ( I said "Not in GA)

Luckily I don’t care that much about how wrong you are. Tell us more about your magical ns opponents lol
  • leef wrote: »
    I've battled my fair share of AV lead NS teams in GA and i've never encountered the "dual lead" like you're describing.
    What makes you think talzin lead is also active? It should be super noticable with the plague spreading like... well, the plague.
    I'd also like to note that troopers aren't a 100% win vs NS, especially not if they've got spirit.

What part of AV lead do dead sisters rise up and attack on a basic?
  • Gifafi wrote: »

Luckily I don’t care that much about how wrong you are. Tell us more about your magical ns opponents lol

It's daylight, shouldn't you be huddled up in your basement waiting for moms Mac n cheese dinner? I'm now up to 3 guildies confirming this, so just wanted to know if this is a known bug or not in these buggy GA's
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Ask them to take a video and share it
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member

It's daylight, shouldn't you be huddled up in your basement waiting for moms Mac n cheese dinner? I'm now up to 3 guildies confirming this, so just wanted to know if this is a known bug or not in these buggy GA's

No need to be so snarky. Report it.
  • Ultra wrote: »

Trying to see if anyone has any attempts left vs NS teams that can actually get enough kills and record it
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

What part of AV lead do dead sisters rise up and attack on a basic?

So i guess they don't inflict plague when using a special, but you're still convinced talzin lead is active?
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    UNDER ASSAJ LEAD.
    It's daylight, shouldn't you be huddled up in your basement waiting for moms Mac n cheese dinner?

Yeah, I'm done here.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

Trying to see if anyone has any attempts left vs NS teams that can actually get enough kills and record it

And yet this is the first time you have asked. Perhaps edit OP?
  • TVF wrote: »
    UNDER ASSAJ LEAD.
    It's daylight, shouldn't you be huddled up in your basement waiting for moms Mac n cheese dinner?

Yeah, I'm done here.

Ditto, don't care anymore last GA til championships roll out, asking a simple question and get mostly clown show responses, millennials are what's wrong with the world, bunch of keyboard warriors who would cower in a real life confrontation, thanks for the help.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    UNDER ASSAJ LEAD.

Yeah, I'm done here.

Ditto, don't care anymore last GA til championships roll out, asking a simple question and get mostly clown show responses, millennials are what's wrong with the world, bunch of keyboard warriors who would cower in a real life confrontation, thanks for the help.

You do realize you're the one acting all tough on the internet right? haha
    Anyway, you probably hit that loud too much and are seeying things that aren't there. 420 just blaze ! haha
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    UNDER ASSAJ LEAD.

Yeah, I'm done here.

Lol internet tough guys are hilarious. Ps you are still wrong. Let us know when those vids show up!
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    UNDER ASSAJ LEAD.

Yeah, I'm done here.

I am not a millennial but would be perfectly happy if my ma brought me a mac and cheese dinner. Except for the whole gluten thing and the fact that my wife uses Velveeta which is just demonstrably better in mac and cheese. Gluten-free or otherwise.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Can we make this thread about gluten-free mac and cheese now? I feel like that would be more constructive.

What's the best brand? We struggle to find a good one.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I prefer kraft Mac n cheese to homemade tbh. Make sure the noodles are al dente of course