Talzin and AV lead?

13Next

Replies

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    To op of you read this. I understand you are having an issue with NS and just wanted to see if anyone else is as well. After seeing that apparently no one else is, your best course of action is to record it happening and then post it here. If you cannot replicate it again, then it was just a bug that got ironed out. If you are able to capture it (which I highly encourage) then you can have the satisfaction of putting these guys in their place. Instead of responding to these keyboard warriors as you put it, respond with evidence and they will back away like a shark that smells it’s own blood.

isn't that the exact same advice the OP has gotten from these "keyboard warriors"? Why would they back away if they're the ones asking for the proof to begin with...

Many are saying it’s not true and they want to see proof. Wether it’s true or not I don’t know. But regardless, in my experience these ones asking for proof once they get it seem to just slip away into the ether. They would much rather just not say anything and pretend they just never saw it than to say they were wrong and an op was right.

Right, but the same logic applies to people who make claims but can't back them up with proof. Once they realized they made a mistake, they're unlikely to share that. For example if it was actually a talzin assist that caused the resurrection of that NS member, it just looked like it was a basic because they all assist with basics. Do you feel like the OP would post that vid if he found out that was the cause, not a percieved bug?
    Anyway, the only thing that matters is proof. If the game is bugged i want it fixed even if i haven't encountered the bug myself. Without proof that's not going to happen.
    I've been on this forum for quite a while and i do have to say that in my experience the people who shoot it's a bug the loudest are the ones wrong most often. It happens alot that it's just a misinterpretation of an ability or something just slipped their mind.

Oh I agree there too! But the point was to help op, which in his case is to post a video. Arguing the other side of the coin doesn’t help op.

Often a video is not necessary when people point out what the op has misunderstood.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Zwanni_420 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    UNDER ASSAJ LEAD.
    It's daylight, shouldn't you be huddled up in your basement waiting for moms Mac n cheese dinner?

Yeah, I'm done here.

Ditto, don't care anymore last GA til championships roll out, asking a simple question and get mostly clown show responses, millennials are what's wrong with the world, bunch of keyboard warriors who would cower in a real life confrontation, thanks for the help.

I am not a millennial but would be perfectly happy if my ma brought me a mac and cheese dinner. Except for the whole gluten thing and the fact that my wife uses Velveeta which is just demonstrably better in mac and cheese. Gluten-free or otherwise.

Word on the Velveeta. Costco's American cheese is a close 2nd.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    UNDER ASSAJ LEAD.
    It's daylight, shouldn't you be huddled up in your basement waiting for moms Mac n cheese dinner?

Yeah, I'm done here.

Ditto, don't care anymore last GA til championships roll out, asking a simple question and get mostly clown show responses, millennials are what's wrong with the world, bunch of keyboard warriors who would cower in a real life confrontation, thanks for the help.

Actually it's not millennials, it's the people that raised them.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »
    UNDER ASSAJ LEAD.

Yeah, I'm done here.

Whoa whoa whoa, let's take it easy on.....wait, who would that be?
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    UNDER ASSAJ LEAD.

Yeah, I'm done here.

Lol, idk. Never could keep track of all the names of the generations. Was never important to me, let's just say the parents that say every kid deserves a trophy or the "we dont keep score at this age group".
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    That being said I do love me some mac and cheese.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Annie’s mac n cheese is the best. They’ve also got gluten free and vegan, which isn’t all that bad from what I hear.

Annie's is ok-ish. My problem is I'm not the gluten-free one in the house so I still remember the good stuff.

Easy solution, buy both. You can have the good stuff the other person can continue to hate life. 😀
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    UNDER ASSAJ LEAD.

Yeah, I'm done here.

Lol, idk. Never could keep track of all the names of the generations. Was never important to me, let's just say the parents that say every kid deserves a trophy or the "we dont keep score at this age group".

I just want to make sure you aren't blaming me.

*checks wikipedia*

Oh good, you're not. Apparently my kids are Gen Z.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Annie’s mac n cheese is the best. They’ve also got gluten free and vegan, which isn’t all that bad from what I hear.

Annie's is ok-ish. My problem is I'm not the gluten-free one in the house so I still remember the good stuff.

Easy solution, buy both. You can have the good stuff the other person can continue to hate life. 😀

We do, actually, but then you have to make both. Some days it's worth it, some days it's not.

Also, re topic, maybe Talzin and AV both got a lead to compensate for the 60 day GA not-review period.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    UNDER ASSAJ LEAD.

Yeah, I'm done here.

*checks wikipedia*

Naw, I usually blame you for stuff that's wrong with the game though.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    UNDER ASSAJ LEAD.

Yeah, I'm done here.

*checks wikipedia*

Fair. I definitely broke MT's lead.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    UNDER ASSAJ LEAD.

Yeah, I'm done here.

*checks wikipedia*

Btw, scroll up a bit, I solved your mac and cheese problem
  • Monel wrote: »
    UNDER ASSAJ LEAD.

Yeah, I'm done here.

*checks wikipedia*

Disappointed you didn’t add butter.
  • Zwanni_420 wrote: »
    I've tried it out 3 times today, burn thru zombies 2 revives, talzin was dead dead, she popped back up on someone's basic killed fox and was alive and well

Most likey Daka revived her and you weren't paying attention. Otherwise this would have been reported by more than just you and 3 of your guildmates.
  • Monel wrote: »
    UNDER ASSAJ LEAD.

Yeah, I'm done here.

*checks wikipedia*

Disappointed you didn’t add butter.

Also we have 2 cats. One is named MAC and the other is CHEESE.

I use Asajj lead in P4 sith. One time the cats were sitting on my phone and it seemed like Talzin lead was still active so maybe @TVF is onto something. I couldn't really see good cuz all da furrs