Omegas again...

Prev1
Too many characters, too few omegas, can your at least lower the zeta abilities to only require 5 instead of 10 or 13? There is no point in locking us out of characters due to omega shortages...

Replies

• TVF
    36568 posts Member
    There is no point in locking us out of characters due to omega shortages...

Of course there is. Manage your resources.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    I mean, I don’t manage my stuff at all, I spend them as soon as I get them unless I have 10 or more zeta mats. But even I’ve got half my roster at full omegas.

Just be patient and plug away at it. Everything worth having is worth waiting for.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    You must be gearing at a rapid pace balding, since you're running out of omegas.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Last few weeks have been great for Omegas. A few in weekly store, grand arena rewards on top of a few events here and there. Generally though I have struggled to keep omegas up with my zetas, but been better lately.
  • Richfxxx
    449 posts Member
    With all the new toon releases omegas are pain in the backside, I constantly build up 20 zeta mats then have to wait till I’ve got the omegas required
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Lol this guy complains just to complain. I swear I see the same thread every Monday.
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    Lol this guy complains just to complain. I swear I see the same thread every Monday.

And Tuesday. Also Tuesday. And Tuesday too.

Every day, basically.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Wait till Edward shows up with screenshots of his stash of 500 omegas
  • Lio wrote: »

I think he is waiting until Tuesday so he can show he has 502 omegas...
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    TheSaint wrote: »
    Lio wrote: »

Today is Tuesday so he's late.
  • TVF wrote: »

I'm waiting for your paycheck day to get the most unreasonable, f2p player hating response I can from you 😉
  • wd2msj4gqjoj.jpg

I'm not Edward, so someone fill me in. Is it required that I make some snarky comment about my F2P status or is that optional? Just want to make sure I'm following the forum guidelines.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    wd2msj4gqjoj.jpg

I'm not Edward, so someone fill me in. Is it required that I make some snarky comment about my F2P status or is that optional? Just want to make sure I'm following the forum guidelines.

No Edward, no appreciation

But yeah you’re getting somewhere
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

I'm waiting for your paycheck day to get the most unreasonable, f2p player hating response I can from you 😉

Aw, see when YOU try to make fun of US, it’s just sad. But yeah sure, TVF gets paid...
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member

Aw, see when YOU try to make fun of US, it’s just sad. But yeah sure, TVF gets paid...

By the post, in fact.
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    wd2msj4gqjoj.jpg

No Edward, no appreciation

But yeah you’re getting somewhere

Needs to make a bunch of threads though. Can't just make random posts and expect to take the crown from the king.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Oh is it another brag about your rooster thread?
  • YarikCaski
    24 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Who are you people and why do you exist.

People have a right to spend their own money where they want.

People have a right to save money when they want.

And yeah that's a lot of Omegas.
  • YarikCaski wrote: »

There's something called competition ethics
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    YarikCaski wrote: »

We exist because these people “don’t pay”.
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member

Go play a different game. This game rewards either spending or playing smart.
  • TVF wrote: »

You love telling people to go play another game, it's become a signature thing for you. You know it's not easy to quit a game you've played for more than 3 years and sunk thousands of hours into, just because it's changing.

Part of the complaints is because CG had changed recently. They went well over the top with then Old Republic abuse and milking and that's hurting the game. The game doesn't even feel like star wars any more, Old Republic is dominating everything, which I guess it's cool if you're a Kotor fan. And the monetizing methods like panic farms have went too far recently but people like you defend it regardless. Like on one post you're all about cadence and in the next post you're saying Revan coming back so soon is clearly not bad because cadence doesn't matter for second appearance, even though 2 months is definitely ridiculous for a 7 star journey event, considering hard nodes were hard nerfed and some of these characters can take 4-6 months to farm.

But you know you are the type of person with the attitude, if you don't like it leave it, which works in alot of situations but it's absolute horrible advise in others
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Sunk cost fallacy is natural to fall into, but it remains a fallacy.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member

You love telling people to go play another game, it's become a signature thing for you. You know it's not easy to quit a game you've played for more than 3 years and sunk thousands of hours into, just because it's changing.

Part of the complaints is because CG had changed recently. They went well over the top with then Old Republic abuse and milking and that's hurting the game. The game doesn't even feel like star wars any more, Old Republic is dominating everything, which I guess it's cool if you're a Kotor fan. And the monetizing methods like panic farms have went too far recently but people like you defend it regardless. Like on one post you're all about cadence and in the next post you're saying Revan coming back so soon is clearly not bad because cadence doesn't matter for second appearance, even though 2 months is definitely ridiculous for a 7 star journey event, considering hard nodes were hard nerfed and some of these characters can take 4-6 months to farm.

But you know you are the type of person with the attitude, if you don't like it leave it, which works in alot of situations but it's absolute horrible advise in others

No, TVF does not defend every aspect of the game. People like you, with thousands of threads, keep spewing ridiculous complaints and expecting everyone to agree.

And you’re wrong. The game hasn’t changed at all. It’s been this way for a very long time, and although the forums show it, KOTOR was not the breaking point. EA has been testing how far they can push it, but the game hasn’t broken yet.

People who hate the KOTOR era are impatient and narrow-minded. They are blinded by their hatred. Whether you like it or not, KOTOR is Star Wars, and it’s allowing their precious game to last longer. Jedi Luke and the OT will have their time. And when they do, the game will end. Because there is nothing left to create, nothing left to market. KOTOR is just paving the way.

And finally, this is a game. TVF, unlike you, doesn’t act like every decision from CG is the end of the world. Because it’s a game, and the point is to get something out of it. Whether it’s fun, an experience, a getaway, a lesson, whatever. You take out of it what you want. But you seem to want perfection. That is the issue, that’s why you complain and TVF defends.

That’s also why people here make fun of you Balding. That’s why people call you a troll. You spend your time complaining, with a paucity of followers, and a lack of logic. It’s unfortunate. But yeah, keep posting. It only fuels the fire.
  • Liath wrote: »
    Sunk cost fallacy is natural to fall into, but it remains a fallacy.

It's not a fallacy it's a choice
  • Nihion wrote: »

No, TVF does not defend every aspect of the game. People like you, with thousands of threads, keep spewing ridiculous complaints and expecting everyone to agree.

And you’re wrong. The game hasn’t changed at all. It’s been this way for a very long time, and although the forums show it, KOTOR was not the breaking point. EA has been testing how far they can push it, but the game hasn’t broken yet.

People who hate the KOTOR era are impatient and narrow-minded. They are blinded by their hatred. Whether you like it or not, KOTOR is Star Wars, and it’s allowing their precious game to last longer. Jedi Luke and the OT will have their time. And when they do, the game will end. Because there is nothing left to create, nothing left to market. KOTOR is just paving the way.

And finally, this is a game. TVF, unlike you, doesn’t act like every decision from CG is the end of the world. Because it’s a game, and the point is to get something out of it. Whether it’s fun, an experience, a getaway, a lesson, whatever. You take out of it what you want. But you seem to want perfection. That is the issue, that’s why you complain and TVF defends.

That’s also why people here make fun of you Balding. That’s why people call you a troll. You spend your time complaining, with a paucity of followers, and a lack of logic. It’s unfortunate. But yeah, keep posting. It only fuels the fire.

TVF has defended ridiculous positions in the past and you can tell he is only doing it because he can't relate. It's a common thing amongst humans, they position themselves on the side of their bias and their interest. If TVF was going to miss Revan by 20-30 shards and he couldn't afford to pay for them he would have a much different perspective on a 2 month return than he does now. And if he hadn't pulled a usable mod in 6 months he'd have a very different opinions about mods. The fact remains that all of us have our biases and that's true for me too. Perhaps if I could pull some decent mods I wouldn't be making mod complaints and if the devs were a little bit more honest about event cadences I wouldn't be complaining about a 2 month journey return, etc.

You aren't applying your own principles when it comes to me and my complaints, you instead choose to dismiss me as a troll and along go all of my complaints legit or not, so I choose to dismiss TVF and people like him for being always on the side of the devs (as if they are being paid) to shut down arguments on the forum.

Lastly, you need to explain how the game hasn't changed and how the monetization hasn't become more agressive when you have examples like Malak who came with absurd requirements and is basically a 1vs5 tank who can one shot people doing more damage with his basic attack than attackers, 100% health hit on his special, while healing to full and having mechanics that allow him to take bonus turns to heal, one shot and sustain himself all that while being a "tank". If this isn't an example of pay to win then idk what is.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member

TVF has defended ridiculous positions in the past and you can tell he is only doing it because he can't relate. It's a common thing amongst humans, they position themselves on the side of their bias and their interest. If TVF was going to miss Revan by 20-30 shards and he couldn't afford to pay for them he would have a much different perspective on a 2 month return than he does now. And if he hadn't pulled a usable mod in 6 months he'd have a very different opinions about mods. The fact remains that all of us have our biases and that's true for me too. Perhaps if I could pull some decent mods I wouldn't be making mod complaints and if the devs were a little bit more honest about event cadences I wouldn't be complaining about a 2 month journey return, etc.

You aren't applying your own principles when it comes to me and my complaints, you instead choose to dismiss me as a troll and along go all of my complaints legit or not, so I choose to dismiss TVF and people like him for being always on the side of the devs (as if they are being paid) to shut down arguments on the forum.

Lastly, you need to explain how the game hasn't changed and how the monetization hasn't become more agressive when you have examples like Malak who came with absurd requirements and is basically a 1vs5 tank who can one shot people doing more damage with his basic attack than attackers, 100% health hit on his special, while healing to full and having mechanics that allow him to take bonus turns to heal, one shot and sustain himself all that while being a "tank". If this isn't an example of pay to win then idk what is.

Thanks for reading my post. *Visible Sarcasm*

See, you just told me the same things that you have responded to everyone with for the past 4 months. And yes this game is p2w. It always has been. Clearly you’ve never run a business before, or have any clue what a business does. I’m not dismissing you as a troll because you’re complaining. I’m dismissing you as a troll because you’re repetitive, illogical, and have been complaining about literally everything for months. You have no optimism, no goal besides argument, and no purpose but to annoy people. That’s why you’re a troll.

You just admitted to dismissing every “defender” because they’re “always on the side of the devs”. That’s why you’re illogical. They run a business. You run an angry little forum account.

And I don’t need to explain anything. You’re making the accusation. So tell me, what has been going on for the years before KOTOR?

And again, we all get different things out of this game. I don’t have either Revan, or Malak, or JTR, or C3PO, and I hate the NS, but I still am there to defend a lot of things about this game. Why? Because it’s a smart, popular game that appeals to my Star Wars interests and it’s fun. But you, you’re always here to say that it sucks. Because, like I said before, you’re looking for unreasonable perfection and insist that CG caters to your playing style. They need to make money, my friend. And you need to lighten up.
  • Nihion wrote: »

Thanks for reading my post. *Visible Sarcasm*

See, you just told me the same things that you have responded to everyone with for the past 4 months. And yes this game is p2w. It always has been. Clearly you’ve never run a business before, or have any clue what a business does. I’m not dismissing you as a troll because you’re complaining. I’m dismissing you as a troll because you’re repetitive, illogical, and have been complaining about literally everything for months. You have no optimism, no goal besides argument, and no purpose but to annoy people. That’s why you’re a troll.

You just admitted to dismissing every “defender” because they’re “always on the side of the devs”. That’s why you’re illogical. They run a business. You run an angry little forum account.

And I don’t need to explain anything. You’re making the accusation. So tell me, what has been going on for the years before KOTOR?

And again, we all get different things out of this game. I don’t have either Revan, or Malak, or JTR, or C3PO, and I hate the NS, but I still am there to defend a lot of things about this game. Why? Because it’s a smart, popular game that appeals to my Star Wars interests and it’s fun. But you, you’re always here to say that it sucks. Because, like I said before, you’re looking for unreasonable perfection and insist that CG caters to your playing style. They need to make money, my friend. And you need to lighten up.

I bet you can't find a single instance where I said the game sucks. As I've said in the past, my intention is to make this game more competitive and less p2w. The best time this game had; arguably was when GA was introduced and the reason is because the game was still somewhat competitive at the time. The game received tons of positive feedback back for GA and all that was ruined with Sith Revan and Malak. Totally turned the game up side down, completely p2w didn't give anyone who doesn't have him a chance. Then the whole Anakin situation, buffing him to bring balance in GA and then take away his powers only to make him usable ONLY under Padme and that's after you've spent a ton of Zetas and still fails to beat Malak.

The game ruined it's best mode to please their spenders who are the only ones left who enjoy it now. Just think about that for a minute
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    You're conflating your own experience as an f2p player with every f2p player's experience. Most of them have never been competative and a some of them (me) are still competative.
    Save water, drink champagne!