Omegas again...

2Next

Replies

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Again with the "only p2w get the meta" nonsense
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • leef wrote: »
    You're conflating your own experience as an f2p player with every f2p player's experience. Most of them have never been competative and a some of them (me) are still competative.

Some get lucky shards and some don't, some pull good mods and some don't, some pull more Zetas/omegas/shards some don't, most of my posts are actually about eliminating the RNG to provide a more even playing field and allow people not to be contained behind bad drops and bad rolls.
  • TVF wrote: »

The majority of them don't, how's that
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    You're conflating your own experience as an f2p player with every f2p player's experience. Most of them have never been competative and a some of them (me) are still competative.

Some get lucky shards and some don't, some pull good mods and some don't, some pull more Zetas/omegas/shards some don't, most of my posts are actually about eliminating the RNG to provide a more even playing field and allow people not to be contained behind bad drops and bad rolls.

You do realize that would just mean you've got one excuse less for doing worse than me right? ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Potato?
  • TVF wrote: »

Potato?

Whatever man, if f2p got the meta CG would just make it more difficult to get until they don't
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Lots of f2p get each meta. You denying it over and over again is just, from what I can tell, an attempt to make yourself feel better about the fact that you haven't. It's always better to blame someone else for your troubles, yeah?

And FTR "potato?" was basically "what?" because your response made zero sense.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Lots of f2p get each meta. You denying it over and over again is just, from what I can tell, an attempt to make yourself feel better about the fact that you haven't. It's always better to blame someone else for your troubles, yeah?

Should have been "avocado?"

Potato?

Whatever man, if f2p got the meta CG would just make it more difficult to get until they don't

They haven't managed to stop me yet.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

Should have been "avocado?"

Only if I wanna get reported for avocado harassment?
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Also @leef needs a shoutout:
    He’s proven you wrong many times. Your goals of winning are possible, and leef is a great example.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    It deleted my post, but basically you proved yourself wrong balding. The game needs P2w, you don’t understand that, you want CG to cater to F2P.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    Also leef needs a shoutout:
    He’s proven you wrong many times. Your goals of winning are possible, and leef is a great example.
    In balding's mind i just got lucky, so that's actually only proof that there's too much RNG in this game.
    appreciate the shout out though ;)
  • Nihion wrote: »
    It deleted my post, but basically you proved yourself wrong balding. The game needs P2w, you don’t understand that, you want CG to cater to F2P.

Or you can have a mix of both. Like I've said numerous times some modes can be more p2w than others. We all had high expectations and hopes for GA to be less p2w and more competitive and for a little while it was until Darth Revan and Malak came and ruined it completely.
    In balding's mind i just got lucky, so that's actually only proof that there's too much RNG in this game.

If I had started with a low initial rank, maintained it for some time in a shard with fewer whales. Befriended the whales make a shard chat, which I didn't know about until way later in my account progress and hit some better rolls with mods then perhaps I would
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member

Or you can have a mix of both. Like I've said numerous times some modes can be more p2w than others. We all had high expectations and hopes for GA to be less p2w and more competitive and for a little while it was until Darth Revan and Malak came and ruined it completely.

If I had started with a low initial rank, maintained it for some time in a shard with fewer whales. Befriended the whales make a shard chat, which I didn't know about until way later in my account progress and hit some better rolls with mods then perhaps I would

You believe there is no mix because you expect to win, you expect to succeed. Unfortunately, it’s unreasonable to expect to exceed in this game, or to expect it to get easier. If it was easy, everyone would be F2P, and the game would not exist.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

You believe there is no mix because you expect to win, you expect to succeed. Unfortunately, it’s unreasonable to expect to exceed in this game, or to expect it to get easier. If it was easy, everyone would be F2P, and the game would not exist.

Also, if it were to be easier for f2p, it would just increase the amount of competative players making it more difficult.
    There can only be so many players per leaderboard that get a top5 rank during their pay-out, if all players were on a level playing field so to speak, the competition for those top5 spots would be much fiercer.
    Hopefully this makes sense, haha.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member

Also, if it were to be easier for f2p, it would just increase the amount of competative players making it more difficult.
    There can only be so many players per leaderboard that get a top5 rank during their pay-out, if all players were on a level playing field so to speak, the competition for those top5 spots would be much fiercer.
    Hopefully this makes sense, haha.

This is why you deserve a shoutout
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    We all deserve shoutouts.

I'm throwing one to @Lio today, just because. Well, also because it's Original Tuesday today.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    We all deserve shoutouts.

I'm throwing one to @Lio today, just because. Well, also because it's Original Tuesday today.

I salute you, sir! #ShoutoutReturned
  • Too many characters, too few omegas, can your at least lower the zeta abilities to only require 5 instead of 10 or 13? There is no point in locking us out of characters due to omega shortages...

For some Zetas, they definitely need to go and make them "worth" the materials. There's a lot of imbalance when it comes to adding a zeta on a third tier old character, compared to a brand new release. There's teams that just flat our require zetas for doing nearly nothing, same with omega abilities. It would be great to see the entire game get a re-balance update.