Fast forward TB completed phases

It seems like a waste of a full day to not advance once 3 stars are full, especially in phase 1, 2 and 3 of TB. These pose no challenge whatsoever to our guild and feel like they just drag on (I understand variance between guild GP). so I propose something akin to rancor sim. Once 3 stars are achieved on every territory of a phase, why not automatically have the next phase opened up? I understand some guilds will blaze through the TB, but that's fine, as long as the next TB comes out at the same time for all guilds (not increasing frecuency, just decreasing duration).

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Special missions.
  • Ok include completion certain % of special mission as a requisite for advancement, say 80%. Usually we never get the whole guild to complete it. Maybe 46/50 at most.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    why would you want to complete TB in for example 3 days if that potentially leads to a lower special mission completion when it will just result in having "nothing" to do for 3 days while other guilds are completing their TB?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Simply cause it's not fun putting everything on auto and deploy and that's it. The game is meant to be fun.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Simply cause it's not fun putting everything on auto and deploy and that's it. The game is meant to be fun.

don't auto, just deploy. problem solved.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Automatic progression? No, thank you.
    However, I'm all for giving officers the option to move on to the next phase.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Simply cause it's not fun putting everything on auto and deploy and that's it. The game is meant to be fun.

And how does condensing the TB into fewer days change that?
  • StarSon
    7424 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

You get it over with quicker. Hoth TB is a snoozefest. 6 days of next to nothing to do, but you still have to go check it and auto/deploy for the stars. It's awful.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »

You get it over with quicker. Hoth TB is a snoozefest. 6 days of next to nothing to do, but you still have to go check it and auto/deploy for the stars. It's awful.

That doesn't really adress the question, like at all.
  • StarSon
    7424 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

It directly answered the question. Sure, it's still boring, but at least it would be over quickly.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

It directly answered the question. Sure, it's still boring, but at least it would be over quickly.

Doing double the work in half the days doesn't seem to be an adequate way to reduce the boringness aspect of it.
  • And how does condensing the TB into fewer days change that?[/quote]

Doing double the work in half the days doesn't seem to be an adequate way to reduce the boringness aspect of it. [/quote]

OK, then don't just criticize, propose a way to reduce the boringness. Keep in mind I'm not a dev, I'm a player like you expressing my opinion, you dont HAVE to agree with me. Peace!

• TVF
    36569 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    People are allowed to disagree without proposing an alternate solution. Especially those who disagree it's a problem that needs solving in the first place.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ok include completion certain % of special mission as a requisite for advancement, say 80%. Usually we never get the whole guild to complete it. Maybe 46/50 at most.

Not looking to offend, but if you’re only getting 46/50 at most completing the specials, you have room for improvement.

We had 49/50 complete the p6 special last LSTB. That prompted a witch hunt.

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    OK, then don't just criticize, propose a way to reduce the boringness. Keep in mind I'm not a dev, I'm a player like you expressing my opinion, you dont HAVE to agree with me. Peace!

I'm not a dev either and also just expressing my opinion. Maybe we can come up with a better sollution togehter, maybe not. Fat chance the devs won't even read it, let alone implement it even if we did ;)
  • YavinIVRecruiter
    100 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Actually you'd be amazed, couple of things I've started threads on have eventually been implemented in the game 😱. Probably not just cause of me of course but it helps. If you stay quiet, nothing happens.
  • TVF
    36569 posts Member
    What are some examples? Most things people came up with were already suggested by tons of other people, and this is a problem that doesn't need fixing and there's no reason for them to do so.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH