Juhani or Canderous Ordo?

SamuelGoth
14 posts Member
edited June 2019
Hi guy, i need some help..
So i've gearing my toon for the upcoming dark side darth malak event and i still can't decided which one better to fill the fifth slot character for the event. I'm leaning to gear up Juhani since she was easy to gear, but will she good enough for the event? Or should i go and gear up canderous?
Thanks in advance

Replies

• Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Ordo is better for GA/TW
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Canderous >>>>>>>>>>
  • Canderous
  • Banmeong
    129 posts Member
    If you look at youtuber content mostly they use Juhani. I think you need to upgrade both for GA/TW no more question
  • The Darth Revan side of the Malak event is easier and I don't think it matters which one you use. Since you'll have the foundations of a pretty strong Carth led OR team, you'll ultimately want both geared anyway. If you don't plan on running that team after the event or are going to use a different toon (zzWampa gets a lot of benefit from all of those dots) then skip Juhani, Canderous is the engine that makes that team go.
  • Also worth noting that Juhani is actually quite good in a Carth OR team. And she has a lightsaber which is cool.
  • Canderous. Not once have I seen Juhani do anything useful.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Banmeong wrote: »
    If you look at youtuber content mostly they use Juhani. I think you need to upgrade both for GA/TW no more question
    Or you can use Wampa for the DoT synergy.
    Still not a he.
  • EdSolo
    411 posts Member
    I would say Canderous is more useful, and doesn't need his zeta. The other question is will you use either all that much? If you won't use either, then the question is do you want to use up gear or a zeta? Canderous requires G12 +1 to hit 17,500 without his zeta and I would guess Juhani is probably the same since they both have the same amount of abilities. Otherwise, you are probably looking at g10 plus the zeta to hit 17,500.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Canderous is really needed in an OR squad so eventually you want to get him (get him to g12 and save the zeta when preparing for Malak, the zeta is awful).
    Good filler options for the 5th OR spot are Wampa or Sidious (modded for CC).
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    Canderous. Not once have I seen Juhani do anything useful.

Pay attention to passives and you’ll be surprised 😉
    Her unique is great. Feeding zaalbar, gaining taunt and retribution more often
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Kalano wrote: »
    Canderous. Not once have I seen Juhani do anything useful.

Pay attention to passives and you’ll be surprised 😉
    Her unique is great. Feeding zaalbar, gaining taunt and retribution more often

The jury is out but I am leaning toward @EventineElessedil on this. Her cool down is too long or she needs a TM gain ability. She seems lackluster.
  • Charlo999
    212 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    I would imagine it depends on your roster and whether you plan to use zaalbar and mission in a OR squad or scoundrel squad with vandor chewie and l3. She can also be used in a Jedi squad whereas unless you go all in on OR I would say he’s not that good in an outside squad.
  • From my GA experience against Carth Cander Juhani teams, I despise Canderous the most of the three
  • NNWO
    17 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    I say Juhani, If you're going to use them outside of this event. Canderous base attack sadly heals a lot of popular toons used by other players. Kalo Ren unmasked being a big one.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    NNWO wrote: »
    I say Juhani, If you're going to use them outside of this event. Canderous base attack sadly heals a lot of popular toons used by other players. Kalo Ren unmasked being a big one.
    Those generally aren't the teams you use Old Republic against.
    Still not a he.