Anakin the Savior

Prev1
USAFmedic129
1538 posts Member
edited June 2019
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dEC3L-Il5-8

So Anakin appears to not only switch sides to become Darth Vader and support the Sith, but he loves Asajj and Talzin as well. Will the madness never end?

Replies

• TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Already posted in another thread and here comes the nerf.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    The raid is over a year old, no need to nerf a team that only solo 1(!) phase.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

We'll see.
  • Options
    I expect a lot of forum pages dedicated to this discussion.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    Yes everyone should post immediately and bring attention to it
    🙄
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Here's an idea: Change the phase instead of nerfing the 4th or 5th toon over it.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    I think the problem lies beyond just the phase of the raid. Can’t you do the loop in any raid where there is a topple mechanic?

Only looked at first few minutes but it seemed to be an infinite loop of Anakin unique and MT lead that is game breaking
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    I think the problem lies beyond just the phase of the raid. Can’t you do the loop in any raid where there is a topple mechanic?

Only looked at first few minutes but it seemed to be an infinite loop of Anakin unique and MT lead that is game breaking

Agreed. Seems like it would work just as well in HAAT.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

i don't wanna hear it
    BriefQuaintDachshund-small.gif
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

They just said that they want us to get thru older content faster now....so problem solved here. They could easily make the next raid immune to this.
    How? Other than no topples?

Its an infinite loop and it needs to be fixed imo

This raid is not an older content, even if its a year old
  • Options
    acolyte zombie nerf, finn nerf, c3po nerf (and likely still needs 1), tm gain nerfed from nute lead, and at least one or two more i'm forgetting, now this, til they change the mechanics the madness will never end
  • Options

Finn has something to say to you.
  • Options
    I miss pre nerf Finn.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    acolyte zombie nerf, finn nerf, c3po nerf (and likely still needs 1), tm gain nerfed from nute lead, and at least one or two more i'm forgetting, now this, til they change the mechanics the madness will never end

Storm Han and maybe 5s too?
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »

Storm Han and maybe 5s too?

sthan pretty sure yes, i don't recall 5's could have easily been when i was offline not playing and of course most people don't care about him lol so easy to forget, there is another 1 pretty sure that i really can't recall that had a big impact too
  • Options
    Critolyte.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

I think that doesn't matter. It should be kept in check. Cause peeps that does fine in the raid as a result of several teams have significant investment on it. Then there are those that has almost nothing for the raid. Allowing teams like this is a disruptor. So I bet CG would rather take control.
  • Options
    Initiate G4 and Anakin G7 (with 4 L1 mods) combined with the three sisters with the standard team 5-6 mods (nothing special) gave me 38 M and finally the STR title.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Finn has something to say to you.

the raid wasn't over a year old when they said they were going to fix finn.
    No_Try wrote: »

I think that doesn't matter. It should be kept in check. Cause peeps that does fine in the raid as a result of several teams have significant investment on it. Then there are those that has almost nothing for the raid. Allowing teams like this is a disruptor. So I bet CG would rather take control.

Well, i disagree. Eventually the entire raid should be auto-able with just 1 team imo.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Way to early for that imo.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    1 phase =/= entire raid on auto
  • MightyWizard
    872 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Honestly though I can understand him Asajj is smoking hot and Talzin is a pretty handy friend to have she takes care of her people. I mean did you see how she beefed up Savage and gave Maul awesome new robo-legs? After all Anakin does have an unfortunate habit of misplacing body parts.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    1 phase =/= entire raid on auto

1 phase of hSTR basically = entire HAAT.

Still too early.

Also, this looks way easier than autoing HAAT.
  • Options
    Jamerson wrote: »
    I miss pre nerf Finn.

The problem is that the Finn nerf didn't just end the loop, it killed off an entire team. I'd love to have the Gear and Ability Mats back that are now wasted on Poe, Resistance Trooper, and Resistance Pilot. Only Finn himself (ironically) is worth keeping the gear on, as he's now become a better support toon under JTR, especially for HAAT and HSTR. I have no use whatsoever for the other three, though, so all they do is bloat my GP a bit. Could definitely use the gear and materials elsewhere.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    I still find RT useful under JTR in TW/GA. Allows me to use R2 and C3 elsewhere.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    I wish people would grow a brain and keep quiet about these loop teams so they'd stop fixing them.

They should fix this one. I'm just hoping they don't break something else in the process.