Are you ready? Holy Toledo!!!!

G12 finisher piece can put GG at over 95k health!!! amazing huge boost for him, gonna be a killa, i really need start putting more gear on him, maybe he'll hit harder than yoda?

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    The question is will damage, or timers, increase to compensate? I can't imagine how hard Jolee is going to be to kill at g13.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    The question is will damage, or timers, increase to compensate? I can't imagine how hard Jolee is going to be to kill at g13.

yeah good point, while dmg will go way up on gg, it wont for most only protection and health will
  • Careful doesn't he damage his own team too...
  • MightyWizard
    872 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Grievous will definitely be the first character I bring to g13, and since he's only missing one furnace and the new missing pieces seem to be quite accessible I'm hoping it will be soon after we get them.
    Careful doesn't he damage his own team too...

That's a good point if I remember correctly that damage is percentage based on Grievous. I usually use a couple of fleshies with him though. But will be interesting to see how it plays out.
  • MightyWizard
    872 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Sarbitar wrote: »
    Yeah...and Nihil health? And his 30% boosts. Kill him under palp, with traya and sion.

After few debuffs he will be unkillable with health steal.

One thing for sure - things will change drastically. I think even more than everyone expects.

Sure Nihilus will get even harder to kill, but most other characters you bring to g13 will get a massive boost as well. Imagine Yoda's new bigboi crits. Should be able to cope with Nihilus just fine. Worst case scenario bring your own Nihilus :p