This is just what I have without farming anybody specific for the event
7 teebo
6 elder & scout
5 paploo and logray
I can get these guys to 7-9 if needed

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Iffy at best. Think Chewie event levels of difficulty. 3PO is a little bit easier but not much and your team is about as far from ideal as it gets, short of wrapping a Jawa in a shagpile rug and handing it a bow.
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    If you get all of them to G9, you MIGHT be able to 5* 3P0. Don’t even think about 6*’ing him.

In my opinion, the 3P0 event is WAY more difficult than the Chewy event.

I beat tier 7 of the Chewy event on my first try with G12 zBossk, G12 zBoba, G11 IG-88, G9 Jango, and G9 Dengar.

Tier 7 of the 3P0 event took me about 6 hours worth of attempts with G11 zChirpa, G12 Elder, G11 Paploo, G10 Logray, and G10 Scout.

It’s worth noting that I used Arena mods for both. Also worth noting I had everything Omega’ed for both events EXCEPT Chirpa’s Basic, Elder’s Basic, and Paploo’s Diversion, which were all level 6. Having those Omega’ed MIGHT have allowed me to beat tier 7 in 4-5 hours instead of 6. Big MIGHT.

If I would have had Wicket in there instead of Scout it also probably would have reduced the amount of time I spent attempting it significantly.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Yeah, it's good you have paploo and logray, esp since no wicket. No chirpa tho? Any Zetas? I think it will be very hard.
  • You might clear tier 4 at best...
  • OrpheusRobot
    238 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    No. Scout and Teebo is useless for the event, and you need Chirpa.
  • X3333333 wrote: »
    This is just what I have without farming anybody specific for the event
    7 teebo
    6 elder & scout
    5 paploo and logray
    I can get these guys to 7-9 if needed

No. Not even 5*
  • You will need Chirpa lead to beat the event unless you have very hi gear levels (like 10+ for 5*, probably need more). At G9 you can 5* it if you have Chirpa and Wicket, probably not without either of them. The most useful ewoks, in order, are probably: Elder, Chirpa, Wicket, Logray, Paploo, Teebo then scout. The farther down you are on the list, the higher gear you're gonna need. For reference, I was G9/10 with Chirpa, Elder, Wicket, Scout and Teebo for 5*, had to Zeta Chirpa for 6*, and then got to G9-11, swapped in Paploo for Teebo and added Zeta to Wicket for 7*. All with non-6* arena mods (+100ish speed). It still took a LOT of tries to get good enough RNG to win, since I didn't have Logray.
  • No. Scout and Teebo is useless for the event, and you need Chirpa.

Yeah nah, both can be used effectively.
  • No. Scout and Teebo is useless for the event, and you need Chirpa.

Yeah it's a bit of an exaggeration to say they're useless. They CAN work, but it's not ideal. The ideal lineup excludes these two. They can work, it will just be harder... just like how people got chewie without Bossk(me included). You DO need Chirpa's lead though.

• willennium wrote: »

Yeah it's a bit of an exaggeration to say they're useless. They CAN work, but it's not ideal. The ideal lineup excludes these two. They can work, it will just be harder... just like how people got chewie without Bossk(me included). You DO need Chirpa's lead though.

I am reading stories of Teebo lead
  • willennium wrote: »

I am reading stories of Teebo lead

For that to work, you'd need some serious luck on your side... like winning the lottery levels of luck. As well as needing your ewoks to all be G12/G12+.. Even then, at that point you might as well use Ewok Elder as lead and have the same chance at winning as using Teebo.