Watches Ahnalds video.... "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

2Next

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Oh. Well. Don't watch Ahnold videos, for a start. Problem solved!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    The worst part of the thread title is I can hear Ahnold shouting it in my head.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Flag it.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Ryanwhales wrote: »
    z4uaq92tqmta.jpg
    I know this probably isnt a really big deal, but i think I might miss Darth Revan...

Again.

I have been farming darth revan since he came out, and because of the conversion back to 5 farming on nodes, it just screwed me up. I dont really mind waiting until he comes out again, its just that it really bothers me that i was waiting about 3 months and am going to have to wait 6 months to finally get him. I also even wasted my time gear 12ing hk47 and was working on badstilla as well. Heres were my guys are at.

Hk47, done. Canderous, done. Carth (I hate you so much) 79/8[5, fixed], Juhani, 41/100,
    Badstilla, 9/100.

I am not quitting or anything, but at the moment the frustration feels almost enough to just leave and throw this out my window.

so it's what, 10 days "early?" You are ~250 shards away, were you going to get that in 10 days? panic calculator says you would need 500 crystals a day just to get them 7 by the end of the event. just sayin

edit: ehh didn't factor in when this was starting, ignore the math, but you get the idea
    edit 2: actually the extra 10 days would have helped. welp lol
    Here are some answers to reason i will not spend on any mobile game,

I am only 16, and my parents wont give me any money from their cards to let me spend because it serves no actual purpose in real life. I agree with that, as well as the fact that I only have hard cash and no cards or anything to redeem. I also have a bank account, but no card is connected and that is all for savings.

That clear things?

use your cash for a prepaid card. those work, right? (I'm assuming they do)

as for your parents, assuming that is true, just explain it's like going to the movies but will give you more enjoyment (?? lol) for a longer time. $20 or so should be doable for something like this
    these forum mods lol....thread has been open for half a day and the title is caps spam. I usually get my "you've been warned, tos offender" message within the first hour of posting. favoritist terds! watch I will get a warning shot for mentioning mod conduct pointing out they arent doing their job. you're welcome! you may all flame me starting...now. wait now. now... #thebutthurtisstrongwiththisone
    now

usually? you have 2 posts...
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    these forum mods lol....thread has been open for half a day and the title is caps spam. I usually get my "you've been warned, tos offender" message within the first hour of posting. favoritist terds! watch I will get a warning shot for mentioning mod conduct pointing out they arent doing their job. you're welcome! you may all flame me starting...now. wait now. now... #thebutthurtisstrongwiththisone
    now

Let me guess,
    You had an account named Mirotic and you probably violated some forum rules/TOS and got banned.
    Then you created a clone Forum account but called it Mirotic_Again.

And you're again using this new account to discuss moderation which is against forum rules. You might as well name this account Banned_Again.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Maybe his ban/suspension is over?
  • wildirish
    199 posts Member
    edited June 2019

I am only 16, and my parents wont give me any money from their cards to let me spend because it serves no actual purpose in real life. I agree with that, as well as the fact that I only have hard cash and no cards or anything to redeem. I also have a bank account, but no card is connected and that is all for savings.

That clear things?

Go buy Google Play or iTunes cards with your Cash.

1us013p8r816.jpg
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Huatimus wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Maybe his ban/suspension is over?

Ha you'd think I'd have thought of that.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member

That clear things?

Well, if you wanted to buy, and I am not saying you do, all you need to do is take some of your hard cash and go buy an iTunes or google play gift card.
  • EdSolo
    410 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Should've started farming Carth back when he dropped to hard nodes when it was 8 sims.

Do you think a light side guy (especially for someone who didnt know the lore as well at the time or didnt play the kotor games) would know a light side guy would. Be required? I was just thinking only badstilla and hk47, and canderous.

Really the only piece of lore you would need is that HK-47 was in the KOTOR games since he is the fifth required toon for DR. All legendary, journey, etc. toons require either five toons from a faction or five specific toons for the new toon. There had been a ton of Revan talk on the forums before the first batch of KOTOR toons were released. When JKR came out, Darth Revan was inevitable. I think most people figured DR would have been the toon to come out when the first batch of KOTOR toons were released. After that, they put out four new KOTOR toons and gave HK the new faction tag. I think everyone playing this game essentially knew that all four of the new toons would be needed, regardless of them ever having played any of the KOTOR games. Not all guesses work out, like with farming the Solo toons for Beckett/Vos/Maul. Look at how many people, myself included, are farming Sith ships. Will all five be needed for an event? Who knows, but look what happened with Han's Falcon. You never know when they are going to require a faction for something. The only thing you can really bet on is that any new set of toons that fit together in some fashion are released, there is a good chance you will need them all at 7* for something.
  • Mirotic_Again
    14 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Huatimus wrote: »
    now

Let me guess,
    You had an account named Mirotic and you probably violated some forum rules/TOS and got banned.
    Then you created a clone Forum account but called it Mirotic_Again.

And you're again using this new account to discuss moderation which is against forum rules. You might as well name this account Banned_Again.

you guessed wrong. you should rename your account huatimus_is_incorrect.