DR Team zeta order

VonZant
3843 posts Member
Trying to plan. I just spent 2 zetas thinking I had 2 more weeks. So I think I will have 3-4 by the end of the month and the team requires 5 if you don't count Malak. Which are most important?

Replies

• Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I would argue that you don't actually need Bastila's or either of HK's, at least not right away. I get top20 most days with mostly just "pretty good" mods, and I don't have any of those.

If you don't think you'll get Malak next run, I'd just do all three of DR's off the bat. If you do, probably take Lord of the Sith and Conqueror, then hold off and see if Malak shows up soon.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    I would argue that you don't actually need Bastila's or either of HK's, at least not right away. I get top20 most days and I don't have any of those.

If you don't think you'll get Malak next run, I'd just do all three of DR's off the bat. If you do, probably take Lord of the Sith and Conqueror, then hold off and see if Malak shows up soon.

This is exactly what I wanted to know. Thank you.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    Bastila zeta is actually really good in the DR mirror matches. All three of Revan zeta and both of Malak zeta are more important, then Bastila, and HK are last because they aren't very good.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    jkray622 wrote: »
    Bastila zeta is actually really good in the DR mirror matches.

People always say this but I can't see how?

Bastila and leader gain Foresight at the start of the battle: useless because your opponent's team dispels all foresights at the start of their turns.

+50% potency for Bastila and leader: likewise useless because you're already getting tons of potency from Ferocity and your opponent's tenacity is being shredded, also by Ferocity.

So which part is "really good in DR mirror matches?"
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png