Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Do tell?
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    I, too, know several words.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I posted the pics twice and it keeps disappearing, lol. It won't let me post a pic.
    Must be the super-secret, secret team.

zig88, zwampa, zvissas, zzaarbal, and the real gg (gammorean guard).... never underestimate the piggy.
  • NIGHTMAN
    110 posts Member
    I posted the pics twice and it keeps disappearing, lol. It won't let me post a pic.
    Must be the super-secret, secret team.

zig88, zwampa, zvissas, zzaarbal, and the real gg (gammorean guard).... never underestimate the piggy.

That's a lot of zetas for a non meta team but kudos for originality - if that holds up vs legit teams id love to see a video.
  • I wish i knew who was attacking. 6 defenses so far in tw.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I used to run a similar team with 88 lead and it would hold on D for a few also. 88 Visas Gar Nest and Zaalbar befor I had them all geared. Mod Gar for crit and he can stack a lot of dots.
  • NIGHTMAN
    110 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    I wish i knew who was attacking. 6 defenses so far in tw.

Try it in squad arena?
  • NIGHTMAN wrote: »
    I wish i knew who was attacking. 6 defenses so far in tw.

Try it in squad arena?

I may. I discovered it on accident playing with dooku lead
  • Most likely scenario is your opponents severely underestimated the team and kept sending trash team after trash team at you. Don't think that team would hold in Arena. Still unconventional teams like that can be really helpful in TW and GA.
  • Presumably the three zetas on Gam Guard help a lot too! ;-)
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    well? what's the theory?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I like oddball teams. They don't necessarily have to be very good as long as your opponent underestimates the team.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    I've had success with Phoenix - Ezra + fast Chirrut. At the time my Rogue One weren't developed enough to deploy as a full team. I don't know if our opponents typically don't check mods but that seems like a no brainer to me. Last few TWs they've done about 3-5 each time.
  • Most likely scenario is your opponents severely underestimated the team and kept sending trash team after trash team at you. Don't think that team would hold in Arena. Still unconventional teams like that can be really helpful in TW and GA.

Yep. Its no arena team.