Best Ship Team Without HMF???

Darth
296 posts Member
What’s everybody’s best ship set up for Ship Arena???

Replies

• The one that gets you the resources to get HMF 😂!

I'm using Executrix w/ HT, Imp Tie, Silencer backed up by Slave 1, Tie Advanced and Biggs. Works well for me, but as soon as I get the OT Falcon I'm switching to HMF
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    Tarkin. Biggs, Vader, Silencer. HT, KRCS, FOTF, ITF off the bench.
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    I use this team:
    Tarkin, TIE Pilot, Gauntlet, Hounds Tooth.
    Reinforcements: TIE Reaper, TIE Advanced, Umbaran and Cassian

d0ptyxm9pwoy.jpeg
    Post edited by Juzz on
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Before I went to Rebels with Falcon, I used the 3 Geonosians plus Hound's Tooth under Chimaera. Phantom and Cassian's in Reinforcements with a random (usually TIE Advanced). Was still able to climb through all of the Rebels fleets to take 1st daily, although I'd lose every now and then to bad RNG. Would leave Spy as first reinforcement, and when he came in he'd have a good chance of putting a forced Taunt on their Falcon, which would allow me to burn him down with the Bugs' triple strike.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    We have a guy who hits top 10 with Tie, Poe and HT as his starters. There are some videos on how to use it.
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Poe, tfp, ht, sun fac, vader, kylo, fotfp, Chimera
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Prior to HMF I used HT/FO TIE/Silencer with Biggs, Squish 1 and Vader as reinforcements.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• BeerGeek
    12 posts Member
    Prior to switching over to a HMF team, I was running Chimera with ITF, Poe, and HT as the starting 3. If you gear up and mod up TFP and Poe, their ships can be crazy fast and both go before any of your opponent's ships get a turn. Ideally, you want ITF to go first (which means TFP will be geared and modded more than Poe), because if it can knock out all of HMF's protection, Poe's X-wing can finish it off with his Perfect Shot. After that, it's coast until Chimera's finishing move. As a backup plan for that squad, I brought in Cassian's U-wing off the bench for the mass dispel and then tag team attack on HMF. Even if your opponent isn't using HMF, killing off one of their best ships with your first two moves puts you at a big advantage.

This team was a bit RNG-dependent, as you need ITF to crit hit on that opening move for Poe's kill shot, and/or you need to have none of your squad breached for the Cassian back-up plan (if someone is breached, your opponent's HT will keep it's taunt, and you won't be able to target HMF with Guerilla Strike). But that allowed me to stay in the top 10 pretty consistently prior to getting my own HMF. Good luck!
  • VonZant wrote: »
    We have a guy who hits top 10 with Tie, Poe and HT as his starters. There are some videos on how to use it.

Yeah, just finished Poe's Dragon Ball yesterday. I am 30 shards away from 7*ing the ship but the Finn Poe character is still a very strong 1 that I have had zeta and g12 for forever so having that Poe ship is valuable to me.

HT taunt attack is usually enough to remove all protection from Vader and that Poe Dragon ball has 1 shot him after that once or twice. Really good ship.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Poe's Dragon Ball

c32.jpg
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    TVF wrote: »
    Poe's Dragon Ball

c32.jpg

It reminds me of a Dragon ball from DBZ...
    2gub598lowj6.png
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I'll have to take your word on that one.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • If you want to beat the falcon without it; I found my best plan of attack was start with HT, Ghost and TIE Silencer. Reinforce with Canadians u-wing... Then win I guess...
  • Phern
    172 posts Member
    Canadians uwing, eh
  • Sith ships, hands down, no doubt. They're awesome once you have the full lot.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Poe's Dragon Ball

c32.jpg

It reminds me of a Dragon ball from DBZ...
    2gub598lowj6.png

I like this. I will forever now call this Hadoken.

xnnbfiuqbtyr.gif