What is the Separatist Droid Zeta priority?

Sirlagzalott
842 posts Member
edited June 2019
I currently have zzGG. However, since every Sep Droid has a zeta, I'm wondering what the order of priority should be. Are any optional or are all needed?
Post edited by Sirlagzalott on

Replies

• Options
    B2 zeta is pretty much a must, while droideka zeta is pretty good as welll. B1 zeta is good but it's more of a pve character, will probably be extremely useful in the new TB. Magnaguard has a nice kit and zeta ability but it doesn't really translate that well into practice, I'd avoid him. Oh and I'd consider Dooku and Nute as well.
  • Options
    Nute over magnaguard for sure
  • Options
    Nute over magnaguard for sure
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    If you plan on running B1 with Greivious, his zeta is a must. He dies too quickly without it.
  • Options
    B1's zeta is a must if you're going to use him in any capacity I'd say. However I think there are a lot better options than B1 for a separatist squad, at least if you're going to use them for PvP. B1 is obviously designed as a PvE character able to get you through endless waves of stuff in the new territory battles.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options
    I’d do b1 next. Then b2 then nute
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Options
    1.a) Grievous Lead
    1.b) B2
    1.c) B1

The order on these 3 is unimportant since you need to have all 3 for the team to work. Collectively, they're #1

2. Grievous unique
    3. Nute
    4. Droideka
    5. Magnaguard

I'm still not sure on Nute. I just gave it to him, and it doesn't seem like it's working quite right. If it is, then maybe it's just not as good as it reads and could probably be dropped down on the list.