shak ti seems bugged...

Tarah
202 posts Member
no buff crit dmg on clones, no tenacity for republic jedi

Replies

• Ralakili
    104 posts Member
    Yup. I noticed this too. Very annoying. They release a new toon and it's already bugged. Shame on you CG.
  • CamaroAMF
    1281 posts Member
    It’s a stacking bonus, not a buff. There won’t be a buff indicator with it.
  • Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    It’s a stacking bonus, not a buff. There won’t be a buff indicator with it.

Yep, this....reading kits pays off, right?
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    I agree with both sides. Anything that "stacks" with a maximum amount should be indicated. Yet, doesn't need an active buff indicator, only the distinction it is applied in the details for the math debate on your actions.

If someone is doing 100% extra crit dmg, or 50%. It shouldn't be a guessing game.
  • Gair wrote: »
    I agree with both sides. Anything that "stacks" with a maximum amount should be indicated. Yet, doesn't need an active buff indicator, only the distinction it is applied in the details for the math debate on your actions.

If someone is doing 100% extra crit dmg, or 50%. It shouldn't be a guessing game.

Just like Ezra's stacking offense? I'm sure there are more but this is not unprecedented.
  • Wait so shak ti’s zeta lead doesn’t provide the bonus to herself??? That must be a bug right
  • Whatelse73
    2161 posts Member
    Realize that since JK Revan came out and it would've been shorter for them to put all the stuff NOT in his kit in the description, they've been trying to maintain the paragraphs of information and abilities for each character.

We're not far from the point where everyone will have to have the SWGOH instruction manual printed to list all the stuff each character can do.
  • Gair wrote: »

Just like Ezra's stacking offense? I'm sure there are more but this is not unprecedented.

Ezra, Asaaj, Vet Chewie... The list is pretty long, but it all the more enforces that we should, in the spirit of UI/UX information conveyance, address this fog of war.

Not only does this make it easier on us to fight our battles; it also makes any bugs in the mechanics easier to spot. Trying to (dis)prove that there's one more/less crit damage increment than intended is a dreary chore.

One way I can think of doing this is by displaying such 'passive' buffs at the too.ns' feet. There's certainly lots of room to use there... Apart from a bit of clipping that should be solved by slight shifting of their positions...
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Ralakili wrote: »
    Yup. I noticed this too. Very annoying. They release a new toon and it's already bugged. Shame on you CG.

I noticed this too. Very normal. They release a new toon and it’s already working like every other toon. Shame on you non-readers.