Ig88 question

IG-88 has +45% Critical Damage and deals 15% more damage for each enemy suffering a negative status effect.

Does it mean: he has always 45% crit damage. Then for each ennemy suffering negative status he deals 15% more damage

Or does it mean: for each ennemy suffering negative status: he has 45 % crit chance and deals 15% more damage

??

Replies

• Tifer
    130 posts Member
    I'm almost positive the 45% is granted regardless of the number of enemies suffering negative effects.

I don't sit there and crunch numbers to verify, but if it was per enemy, that special would be the most overpowered attack in the game.
  • pepper10
    88 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I believe he gets a straight 45% crit then 15% to his base damage for each enemy that has a neg.status. This is why his AoE can be so devastating, crazy huge damage and ability block. If you pair him with a character that can mass effect people(like Sid or HK-47), then 88's damage is pretty much doubled, add in a Poggle buff and you have a toon that literally can 1-shot a team. Add on a HK-47 or poggle as Leader and you automatically boost his crit or base damage even more. That is why most people will take him out first when they see him in a team. And i would also assume that is why my pet butterfly has more life and defense than 88. He is the absolute definition of a glass cannon.