So, I have these Ewoks...

2Next

Replies

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    The few times I have run them on O they hit like wet noodles. Are the good against certain teams in GA for O, or do I just leave them on D?

Ewoks are poor in defence.

Also false, at least without more information provided. They can be quite good on D depending on the opponent.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    The few times I have run them on O they hit like wet noodles. Are the good against certain teams in GA for O, or do I just leave them on D?

Also false, at least without more information provided. They can be quite good on D depending on the opponent.

Yep, from I have seen this is heavily speed dependent. If the Ewok team is super fast and have Paploo and Logray... That is a lot of crowd control against your team. I've gone against Ewok teams that pretty much removed all of my turn meter and just kept me in check. The best Ewok teams really are as good as the hardest Ewok PVE battles, if not much better.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    It's been a while since I've burned an A team like CLS on a B team like KRU, but I don't remember it taking more than 5 seconds. The damage far outpaces the healing from what I remember.

I think it's partly that First Order isn't considered a "meta" team so people don't really invest heavily in them. A really well-modded KRU is a beastly tank; I could see him being tough for a Rebel team to kill, esp. if C3P0 is present and stacking him up with Exposes that do nothing but heal him.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    It's been a while since I've burned an A team like CLS on a B team like KRU, but I don't remember it taking more than 5 seconds. The damage far outpaces the healing from what I remember.

I think it's partly that First Order isn't considered a "meta" team so people don't really invest heavily in them. A really well-modded KRU is a beastly tank; I could see him being tough for a Rebel team to kill, esp. if C3P0 is present and stacking him up with Exposes that do nothing but heal him.

Against those teams I just save KRU for last. Those teams are incredibly easy to crowd control, and once he is last I honestly can't tell how many hits it seems to take him out but it appears to be four, even though it is more likely 8-10 and I am just not seeing what is going on. Han Solo, ironically cause of the canon, seems to be his biggest weakness against the CLS team. I guess it is cause Han's hits overpower the healing effect.
  • Okay, intellectual honesty matters a lot to me. So I was like, "I'm gonna do a KRU battle and show what I was talking about." I get a draw!

Started as usual but I made some bad calls in a hurry cause I don't like my wife catching me playing, I get krap for that.
    Opened up with Han as I said above to stun the dangerous peeps and take out the rest.
    mklmgbqtkuvw.png
    8dcxif48888j.png
    haili7ejlq5z.png
    iwotcaelwrew.png
    u846yjeuttd1.png
    mnn7otzom9ev.png
    Finally just ended in draw cause neither pair could out DPS.

That's not how it usually goes down for me but hey, intellectual honesty... If your experiment doesn't work don't hide it.

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Props for transparency :D
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

Oh' transparency matters to me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than intellectual honesty. Public service workers that commit crimes in secret should be jailed automatically for 20 years IMO, no chance of leniency. I live a country that only believes in transparency in theory. In practice they're all criminals.
  • Er...
  • VonZant wrote: »

A good Ewok team is good in offence.

Every team is bad at defense. Ewoks are simple enough that the AI can make them less bad than any of the more complicated teams, but also have the disadvantage of there being more teams that are good against them.
  • Jarvind wrote: »

I only really see those teams on GA, and usually counter with Ackbar/Ezra assist mania. I prefer to take out a B defense with B offense.

Oh' transparency matters to me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than intellectual honesty. Public service workers that commit crimes in secret should be jailed automatically for 20 years IMO, no chance of leniency. I live a country that only believes in transparency in theory. In practice they're all criminals.

That's the entire western world you just described :p
  • Pentagon
    101 posts Member

I want C3PO in championships, that requires Ewoks at g10+

I'd rather spend the gear to get them to g12 and have them able to take out real teams.

Interestingly, I plan on having both CLS and Chief as attacking teams, which gives me the option to put c3po in ewoks to let them take out a stronger target, if CLS doesn't need him. In some cases he would be overkill for whatever luke is smashing. Flexibility is good.
    Keyboard Warrior on the side of the Moderates
    I play the game for fun, if you don't like content, don't like the game, then why are you here?
  • Pentagon wrote: »
    I want C3PO in championships, that requires Ewoks at g10+

I'd rather spend the gear to get them to g12 and have them able to take out real teams.

Interestingly, I plan on having both CLS and Chief as attacking teams, which gives me the option to put c3po in ewoks to let them take out a stronger target, if CLS doesn't need him. In some cases he would be overkill for whatever luke is smashing. Flexibility is good.

I hear old Ben is the best kept rebel secret