anyone of u having problems with phoenix bugs?

starting from last month, my 6star phoenix team is useless! 6times out of 10, doesnt matter its ezra/sabine/kanaan, when they strike, they missed! ezra multiple strike of 4times, missed 3, multiple strike of 2, missed 2!! sabine's blade often missed. BUT when other team strike my phoenix, doesnt matter what team they r, they seldom missed ! they always hit hard ! whenever i think of this, i'm **** reluctant to buy anymore credits ! (though i hav 3 more better teams other than phoenix)

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I cant speak directly for accuracy, but there are many factors in combat that have deltas for stats of the character (level, star count, ext....).

Are you facing higher level or more developed teams?
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    There are a lot of effects in the game that can increase dodge chance or grant foresight.
    Still not a he.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Sounds like someone is outgrowing his newbie training wheels.

There is a lot more to combat in SWGoH than just stars. Abilities, modding, gear-levels, squad synergy all play big roles.

If you want more specific answers, we will need more information and the easiest way is to set up a profile on the swgoh.gg website.
  • I've noticed that Jedi, specifically Lumi & Ahsoka are both REALLY annoying when it comes to dodging attacks. I miss them all the time w/ Phoenix.

I didn't think there would ever be a reason to use an Accuracy Arrow > Speed Arrow, but when you see Ezra miss 4x in a row on a Counter Attack + Basic, it does start to make you wonder.
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    I've noticed that Jedi, specifically Lumi & Ahsoka are both REALLY annoying when it comes to dodging attacks. I miss them all the time w/ Phoenix.

I didn't think there would ever be a reason to use an Accuracy Arrow > Speed Arrow, but when you see Ezra miss 4x in a row on a Counter Attack + Basic, it does start to make you wonder.

Both of those characters have various forms of evasion up. They're going to dodge quite a bit more than most (they both have it as their lead, Lumi gains the evasion up buff when she uses her basic, and AT has 10% or 20% additional evasion, depending on if she has crit immunity.). I suspect something like this is OP's issue - they're going against an evasion lead or a team with a lot of foresight.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    ganninia wrote: »
    starting from last month, my 6star phoenix team is useless! 6times out of 10, doesnt matter its ezra/sabine/kanaan, when they strike, they missed! ezra multiple strike of 4times, missed 3, multiple strike of 2, missed 2!! sabine's blade often missed. BUT when other team strike my phoenix, doesnt matter what team they r, they seldom missed ! they always hit hard ! whenever i think of this, i'm **** reluctant to buy anymore credits ! (though i hav 3 more better teams other than phoenix)

2 out of 3 you mentioned are Jedi. May be you fight sidious?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    If you are using Phoenix you are probably facing Phoenix too. Chopper is a dodge machine when taunting. Plus the Jedi and Sidious mentioned above. Old Ben lead also.