Stop nerfing drop rates for events

Title says it all. This practice is obnoxious and unethical. Thanks your addicted loyal customers.

Replies

• StarSon
    7431 posts Member
    They don't do the thing you say they do. Sorry to burst your bubble.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The title is incorrect, as they do not do this.

Is it unethical to make baseless claims? Or did you forget to post your data about this?
  • Do you work for CG because your claim is far more baseless than mine
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    Lebronaims wrote: »
    Do you work for CG because your claim is far more baseless than mine

CG has posted in several places over the past few days stating that they do not change drop rates. A little effort and I'm sure you can find all the posts.
  • YetiYeti
    434 posts Member
    jhbuchholz wrote: »

CG has posted in several places over the past few days stating that they do not change drop rates. A little effort and I'm sure you can find all the posts.

That doesn't necessarily make it so... I'm not saying that they do this, but I am saying that people/companies often say one thing and do another.
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    YetiYeti wrote: »

That doesn't necessarily make it so... I'm not saying that they do this, but I am saying that people/companies often say one thing and do another.

If you don't believe them when they come out and directly say, "we don't change drop rates" what's the point in these threads? What can CG do that would make you happy?
  • YetiYeti
    434 posts Member

If you don't believe them when they come out and directly say, "we don't change drop rates" what's the point in these threads? What can CG do that would make you happy?

I said, "Im not saying that they do this".
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member

I said, "Im not saying that they do this".

You also said they might be lying. Do you, or do you not believe CG when they tell us directly that they don't change the drop rates?