48 Stars and do I need to leave my guild?

124Next

Replies

• This post doesnt make sense. The guild can still decide for example to do 90% of the times the geonosis TB and sometimes do the hoth TB. You dont have to do geonosis TB 100% of times

What you are saying is factualy correct. I could also say that a guild does not have to do any TB at all. They are all optional after all, but it would be silly to do so so I won't. lol

What I will say is.....Once the Geo TB becomes available, every time a guild (especially one that can do 48 stars) decides to do a DS hoth TB, they immediately also decide to give up the better rewards of the Geo TB.

I don't know many people that would willing give up better rewards for worse rewards. For example, does your guild do a Tier VI Rancor raid instead of a Heroic?

What is your point with this post? Better yet, what is the point of this thread?

Seems pretty clear, if you want to get some achievement and the meager rewards that come with it you need to be in a guild of like-minded players who also want the achievement. To do so will cost you at-least 1 attempt at the newer, more difficult content.

This may seem like a silly idea that no one would want to do, but I am sure there are atleast 49 other completionists in the game that want to finish all of their achievements and would be willing to work together for this goal.

I think the point of the thread is that forcing someone to make that decision in the first place is kind of crappy, especially when there are other ways this could have been rolled out that would have avoided it, but it appears that CG took the route that required the least time/effort investment.
  • I think the point of the thread is that forcing someone to make that decision in the first place is kind of crappy

Exactly.

I think we have all voiced our opinions on this topic and while I would still like some sort of official answer, I suspect i won't get one. I've said what I had to say, agree or disagree, your choice. I'm moving on.