Feedback on my Bastila squad

Hey y’all, relatively new player here, and not the most experienced gamer. But retrying to get my nerd on. That being said, anyone’s thoughts on my squad would be appreciated. I don’t have much, but working for more. This squad is currently my workhorse, but not only squad:

****, fully maxed except Force Bond, g8, maxed 5 star mods
Grand Master Yoda, fully maxed, g11 maxed 5 star mods
Jolee Bindo, fully maxed, g8, mostly maxed 5 star mods
Mace Windu, fully maxed, g11, somewhat maxes 5 star mods
Plo Koon, fully maxed, g9, somewhat maxed 5 star mods

The squad is based on LBM, sharing and copying buffs, resurrecting Jedi and having Yoda hit constantly. Which I’m sure you all know. I plan on replacing PK with Old Ben (he’s there out of sentiment and the ability to remove buffs, which **** and MW can already do) and am currently farming and upgrading him. I’m not sure who to replace after that but am thinking MW, and not sure with who...

So that’s my question mostly. And of course any other feedback always appreciated.

Let the knowledge flow!

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Get a real tank in there, one that can actually taunt. Kenobi, young or old, is the usual suspect.

And Ezra makes a good second attacker until you can get your hands on Revan.

Plo is useful for fleet but not much else. Mace is dubious even for that.
  • That’s exactly why PK is leveled like he is, the forced taunt in fleet is useful plus the healing on reinforcement. The same for MW, but he’s unimpressive at best. Working toward JKR, but it’s a slog. OB should be ready pretty quick, because your right I don’t have a real tank. I know that I hate having EB constantly attack me and that bonus attack is super effective.
  • Mace is less useful than Plo who can grant TM and dispel buffs on basic, so I would recommend replacing him with Kenobi instead.
  • That’s sort of what I was thinking...hopefully he gets updated. As the baller Jedi warrior you would think he would be more powerful...channel some Sam Jackson!
  • MightyWizard
    872 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Ezra would be the obvious character you're "missing" so to speak. Then you could add a proper tank as mentioned by others or bring more dps and crowd control which may be the better option depending on what teams you're usually up against. Ayyla Secura is one of the most underestimated characters and an easy farm. She has a 100% stun whenever she crits, so with CC and potency she's awesome. And perhaps more importantly she is Galactic Republic, and you'll be wanting as many of those as possible. I wouldn't abandon Plo or Mace entirely either as far as resources go, as al of the less usefull GR jedis are getting reworks this year.
  • You’ll probably want to mod for health (and speed) at those gear levels, since the bonus protection bastila provides is based off your characters’ max health. They should all have speed arrows, and I’d go with health circles (except maybe Yoda, who’s got hit enough gear that protection would be worth considering). I’d probably do the following:
    Bastila: Speed and Health sets. Try to get her to 1 speed higher than Yoda. Offense or health cross, and offense or cd triangle.
    Yoda: Critical Damage or Offense and Health or Critical Chance sets. Offense cross, critical damage triangle.
    Jolee: All health.
    Mace and Plo: replace.