What Character do you have at 7*

Prev1
That you haven't geared up yet, but you want to... so not CUP.

Just a fun thread and I'll kick it off -
I'm sitting with at least 4 of them right now - Nest, DT, Krennic, and Visas

Good lord I wish I had more gear!

Replies

• Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Wampa
  • Wampa is another great character. I'm expecting to take some heat for not having Nest geared, but those crappy OR toons need so much freaking gear
  • ventress
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    OP why did you ask about 7* and then every thing else you've said is about gear?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    OP why did you ask about 7* and then every thing else you've said is about gear?

I think what TVF means is that he has spend so much time farming shards for IG-86 he just wishes he could now gear the little fella.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    TVF actually meant he hates poorly written thread titles.
  • TVF wrote: »

Because I'm a firm believer in the power of click bait =)
  • Juhani. I want to eventually put her on my Carth OR team, but there are too many other characters that take priority over her.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member

At least he's admitting it. Respect.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Juhani. I want to eventually put her on my Carth OR team, but there are too many other characters that take priority over her.

The jury is out, but I think she stinks. Unless you need her for an event keep her at minimum gear. I'm thinking of replacing her with T3.

I have Traya and Wampa unleveleld and ungeared. Until I get DR and have to move her, Fallen Basty has made my Sith good enough to beat anyone but the revans. And dont have spare zetas anyway. Edit: And neither Wampa or Traya are 7* so I guess I'm a rule-breaking no-readin' idgit.
  • General Kenobi... Unlocked him a couple of days ago and most of my resources are going either straight to Darth Revan or the required team if I need to make improvements to beat the event.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Lio wrote: »

Cool, -100 for doing it and +1 for admitting it.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member

Don't change your grading system. Be consistent. Give OP a letter grade.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member

Don't change your grading system. Be consistent. Give OP a letter grade.

I've always been a number grader, I just didn't give the overall numbers.

OP received a -99/10.

I've always been a number grader, I just didn't give the overall numbers.

OP received a -99/10.

Hey I didn't get a syllabus for this course and I'm just auditing it anyways... Cantankerous old instructors suck

• TVF
    36591 posts Member
    It's not my fault, it's the tenure.
    It's not my fault, it's the tenure.

tenure is exactly like auditing... you go through the motions but you don't really have to do any work
  • I have almost every char at 7* but with all those gear draining events latelly i havent geared a single toon id like out of the needed ones and the necesary event reward meta toons... So wampa, nest, ewoks (out of 3po bare min), some BH etc.

Its really anoying not having resources to gear any toon u like, just the mandatory ones xD
  • Wxrlock
    55 posts Member
    Malak.. he's at 6*... :#B)
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Jango
  • Wxrlock wrote: »
    Malak.. he's at 6*... :#B)

I appreciate the response but we're talking about 7* characters here. I mean I have a 0* Malak that I wish was geared up too =)
  • Ed209
    6 posts Member
    Jango
  • DrowningFerret
    102 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    General Kenobi for me. I run a JKR arena team with Ezra and had planned on parking Ezra at G11 and gearing GK. However I needed Phantom II to hit harder for fleet arena so now I have zEzra g12 and have swapped the gear farm to try and get Malak.
    Post edited by DrowningFerret on
  • That you haven't geared up yet, but you want to... so not CUP.

Just a fun thread and I'll kick it off -
    I'm sitting with at least 4 of them right now - Nest, DT, Krennic, and Visas

Good lord I wish I had more gear!

Only 22 toons I don't have 7*. All or level 85 too. (Before GA started, so, screwed myself)
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I've had sun fac at g8 for probably at least 2 yrs or more. Always wanted him maxed, just for fun, but couldn't ever justify the stun gun.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    I've got a great gold mod I'd love to get to lvl 85, but I've never had the omegas to do it. Cursed gear bottlenecks!
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Wedge. He dies so quickly when I put him in!
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Zeb.

He wants two stun guns to get to gear 9. Sorry bud. I have about a hundred other characters that need stun guns.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Kai_Mulai wrote: »
    Wedge. He dies so quickly when I put him in!

This was almost my answer too. I was running empire back then and never got him past 8. Got baze and biggs geared but not wedge or chirrut.
  • Gcdevil
    153 posts Member
    Vandor Chewie and Range Trooper